r32 tein super street

gti[GSR]

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
any body noe where 2 purchase? any shop dat keep stock?

and where dat keep stock, original parts for r32.... interior n exterior parts...

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
gti[GSR];3502365 said:
any body noe where 2 purchase? any shop dat keep stock?

and where dat keep stock, original parts for r32.... interior n exterior parts...
You might want to check out N1 Racing at Bandar Sunwway as they are so called the sole importer and service provider for that brand. As for the ori parts, check with Kimanarari from ZTH (if I spelled correctly his name here) he can help you to look for it from JP. Good luck dude....

gti[GSR]

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
or,,, anywhere can i service my jic all 4 btg cheap cheap??? leakin oil

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
JIC? and you were worried that the CUSCO could be too hard :-) He he you can service the suspension at most workshops (they act as middle man) but be careful some repair guys will return the shocks to you non adjustable after that (soft/hard) so go to someone you trust

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Malaysian leg of the 2011 Asia Pacific Rally Championship (APRC) gets underway this weekend and Proton is aiming for a strong showing there to gain a firm foothold for the rest of their 2011 APRC campaign.

Proton will be fielding two Satria Neo S2000 rally cars at the Rally of Malaysia over the weekend of 1-3 April with former World Rally Championship (WRC) driver Alister McRae and Chris...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience