Sunway Section

S

skyline86

guys,
im new to here, stay in UJS, but always hang around sunway.... so any tt section??

mAzTT

Dec 13, 2004
Originally posted by boggysv@Feb 21 2005, 03:53
dang again!
now i dont even know should it be called a M8 :lol:
i only saw the badge n 6speed Gbox and believe everything the owner said.

now, i dont know what was that 8-series in JE, 850? M8?
http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-298472.html
maybe it is a M, maybe it is not
I'm not an BMW nut,. but i'm an 8 series nut..

THere is an M8,. well, only one, which never made it to production (reason being it wasnt deemed road safe back then, and there wasnt a market for the car) it had a reworked/tuned up to 550hp of the 850 CSI engine (S70),.. which later became the powerplant for the McLaren F1 (of course tuned up samore lar..)

Thus, the 850 CSI is now(then) dubbed M8,.. not technically THE M8 per say,. but it was accepted by the 8 series enthusiasts that the 850 CSI are the M8's.(THe engine name had the 'S'70, where S is of M-origin.. in front it had the //M badge on the engine, and door sills,. stuf flike that), Also, thei Vin numbers stated WBS which is form BMW Motorsports, as compared to the WBAm which is BMW AG.. haha the M8 had an identity crisis ler so to speak..

There was one in Ampang for sale,. black color.. dont know what happened to it...didnt have the moolah to get it then.. :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( The car was in pretty bad shape,. really bad shape... i guess the owner didnt know what he had in his hands..:(

wanna get an idea of how rare the CSI's are,.. ? only 1500+ were ever built.

V12 baby... V12...

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
Originally posted by mAzTT+Feb 27 2005, 21:26 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mAzTT @ Feb 27 2005, 21:26 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-boggysv@Feb 21 2005, 03:53
dang again!
now i dont even know should it be called a M8 :lol:
i only saw the badge n 6speed Gbox and believe everything the owner said.

now, i dont know what was that 8-series in JE, 850? M8?
http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-298472.html
maybe it is a M, maybe it is not
I'm not an BMW nut,. but i'm an 8 series nut..

THere is an M8,. well, only one, which never made it to production (reason being it wasnt deemed road safe back then, and there wasnt a market for the car) it had a reworked/tuned up to 550hp of the 850 CSI engine (S70),.. which later became the powerplant for the McLaren F1 (of course tuned up samore lar..)

Thus, the 850 CSI is now(then) dubbed M8,.. not technically THE M8 per say,. but it was accepted by the 8 series enthusiasts that the 850 CSI are the M8's.(THe engine name had the 'S'70, where S is of M-origin.. in front it had the //M badge on the engine, and door sills,. stuf flike that), Also, thei Vin numbers stated WBS which is form BMW Motorsports, as compared to the WBAm which is BMW AG.. haha the M8 had an identity crisis ler so to speak..

There was one in Ampang for sale,. black color.. dont know what happened to it...didnt have the moolah to get it then.. :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( The car was in pretty bad shape,. really bad shape... i guess the owner didnt know what he had in his hands..:(

wanna get an idea of how rare the CSI's are,.. ? only 1500+ were ever built.

V12 baby... V12... [/b][/quote]
thanks for explaining :lol:

the one i saw was black too! but generally in quite a bad condition
swirl marks and scratches all over the car.
driver's door has primer on it.

that car needs a 100hr detailing job!

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
blackie..

who ha ? i long time never update liao...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Malaysia's own young and talented Moto3 rider, Muhammad Zulfahmi Khairuddin, isn't short of confidence this year for the upcoming season as he displayed his 2-wheel skills at Jerez and Valencia last month by recording 10 impressive and personal best laps there.

<!--more-->The AirAsia-SIC-Ajo rider displayed his maturity and composure during the two tests as he*consistently*posted five...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience