1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
saw a gallardo...new porsche 997 carrera....lotus elise...and a carerrera GT

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
not suprise coz hk fella are darn rich.the country of most super cars compare with others.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
I went with my fren...sunday morning coz he said there will always a luxurious car gathering at a small corner at lantau island....i also saw ferrari 360 challenge, 355 there..heard that those ferrari and lambo are racing somewhere from kowloon to there every sunday 4am..but not sure where are those italian cars set off becoz only their gang member will be informed 1 day before...

how to be their gang member? own an ferrari or lambo lo...

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
nowonder got so many exotic car accident in HK... :D dun 4get our sugar king also stay in HK...

wish9

Known Member
May 13, 2005
Nevada
yeah
wondering why choose HK to live?
haih...
anyway, robert kuok aka sugar king
monopoly sugar industry in msia, correct me if i m wrong
owner of shangri-La hotel too...
n few more businesses which i duno...hehe

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
cos HK is asian financial center mah...so all run to there lo~hehe...
Robert Kwok duno own Shangri-La how many percents, own Transmile Cargo airline, GSC cinema, alot newspaper company around the world n ofcos sugar lah! he is world inside 100 most wealthy people! This wat we call Malaysia Boleh!:D:D:D:D:D

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
I tot mr Kwok staying in Spore? My dads saw him in Spore shangrila last year. His brother is staying in JB and donated alot for foon yew high school.

He is having hotels in most major towns in guangdong province so its not surprise he spend most of his time in HK....

Our G trying to play trick on his business...a politicians based business men trying to snatch his sugar business thru G...so I think he quite fade up with our G so slowly moving business out of msia...

zeroTohundred

Known Member
Apr 10, 2005
links said:
I tot mr Kwok staying in Spore? My dads saw him in Spore shangrila last year. His brother is staying in JB and donated alot for foon yew high school.

He is having hotels in most major towns in guangdong province so its not surprise he spend most of his time in HK....

Our G trying to play trick on his business...a politicians based business men trying to snatch his sugar business thru G...so I think he quite fade up with our G so slowly moving business out of msia...
Yes he lives in HK for many many years now. I remember an interview of him and the reporter asked why he's not living in Msia. He just said he got HK IC now. He's leaving Msia for sure.

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
zeroTohundred said:
Yes he lives in HK for many many years now. I remember an interview of him and the reporter asked why he's not living in Msia. He just said he got HK IC now. He's leaving Msia for sure.
thanks to those ohno putera laa...see the sugar business is good then want the G to give them the license and take back uncle kwok's one...just act like bandit....if i were him i also leave for good..pay so much tax still kena this kind of joker disturb the business....
if give to that putera i bet the sugar price will go up like hell....they only know increase price

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

if any one knows who can help me to install this to my fiat multipla car. iit cosist of attaching an actuator to the master clutch pump and hooking-up the auto-clutch computer to rpm sensor,clutch sensor,brake sensor.
while i belive any foreman can attached the actuator to the master clutch pump, i just a bit worried the eletronic part as it ma screw-up my car ecu.

anyone knows how have the experience installing this?

it suppose to make my car transmission like selespeed. make my life...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience