Suitable turbo for 13bt

maxezin

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
Hi dear Bro's ,

Please advise whats the best turbo to be mated to the 13bt mild ported engine .

Its mainly for street driving and 30% of whacking .Looking at 350 - 400 hp turbo .

As the ported engine already got no torque :P i ll nned a responsive turbo for street driving.

Currently using the stock turbo back as the big turbo im usung is damn laggy ,no good for Singapore roads :)

Any ideas plus turbo a/r size.

Thanks

SomeGuy_sg

Known Member
Oct 2, 2004
There are a few turbos to choose from Hybrids turbos ( using stock turbo turbine side and a T04 side compressor housing) Full T04turbos, GT28 series, RX6 turbo.

A good choice for your requirements would be a T04S or T04E. Budget turbos with still good power to be made. Of course, with the proper tuning and up-graded systems, ie, fueling , spark, drivetrain to support that power are needed.
That turbo were you using before ? What rpm did boost come in ? full boost@ what rpm....

http://www.turboneticsinc.com/downloads/techdata/TurboMatrix.pdf
here is some help for ya

Last edited:

maxezin

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
hey , thanks for the reply .

The original with to4 housing i ve ever tried,its a very good resonsive turbine but not much of a high end power turbine.

OK now about the A/R size?what will be the most suitable?

maxezin

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
hey , thanks for the reply .

The original with to4 housing i ve ever tried,its a very good resonsive turbine but not much of a high end power turbine.

OK now about the A/R size?what will be the most suitable?

maxezin

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
ok then , will try to source for it.

Anyway , any idea whats the A/R size of the standard hitachi turbine?

Thanks

theseira

Known Member
Oct 18, 2006
Try looking up Knightsports. I hear they have a bolt on turbo unit which bolts on directly to existing hardware. No mods needed except maybe for a new ECU. Good for 300-ish HP. Not sure of the specs yet.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my plug cable is damaged so i'm going to replace it with one for my kancil 660. the matter is some of my frens suggested using mira plug cable for better acceleration. is this true? does it really affect the engine performance? can someone pls explain to me. thanks -just curious
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience