Suitable turbo for 13bt

maxezin

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
Hi dear Bro's ,

Please advise whats the best turbo to be mated to the 13bt mild ported engine .

Its mainly for street driving and 30% of whacking .Looking at 350 - 400 hp turbo .

As the ported engine already got no torque :P i ll nned a responsive turbo for street driving.

Currently using the stock turbo back as the big turbo im usung is damn laggy ,no good for Singapore roads :)

Any ideas plus turbo a/r size.

Thanks

SomeGuy_sg

Known Member
Oct 2, 2004
There are a few turbos to choose from Hybrids turbos ( using stock turbo turbine side and a T04 side compressor housing) Full T04turbos, GT28 series, RX6 turbo.

A good choice for your requirements would be a T04S or T04E. Budget turbos with still good power to be made. Of course, with the proper tuning and up-graded systems, ie, fueling , spark, drivetrain to support that power are needed.
That turbo were you using before ? What rpm did boost come in ? full boost@ what rpm....

http://www.turboneticsinc.com/downloads/techdata/TurboMatrix.pdf
here is some help for ya

Last edited:

maxezin

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
hey , thanks for the reply .

The original with to4 housing i ve ever tried,its a very good resonsive turbine but not much of a high end power turbine.

OK now about the A/R size?what will be the most suitable?

maxezin

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
hey , thanks for the reply .

The original with to4 housing i ve ever tried,its a very good resonsive turbine but not much of a high end power turbine.

OK now about the A/R size?what will be the most suitable?

maxezin

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
ok then , will try to source for it.

Anyway , any idea whats the A/R size of the standard hitachi turbine?

Thanks

theseira

Known Member
Oct 18, 2006
Try looking up Knightsports. I hear they have a bolt on turbo unit which bolts on directly to existing hardware. No mods needed except maybe for a new ECU. Good for 300-ish HP. Not sure of the specs yet.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

helo~~ anybody can help me ans tis problem,my engine timing, when i wan to stop at traffic light, sure i will free gear and brake slowly, after i free gear, the timing will maintain at 1200 -1400(r.p.m), after i definately stop the car,the timing only will drop down to normal(800-1000),anybody can help me solve tis problem? tell me tis is normal or something wrong??? hopefully u all understand wat i am trying to say....thanks....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience