Genuine RETARD RACING 650 mm double plasma ball bearing jet turbo 4 sale!

Nulla Chongla

Feb 12, 2007
Genuine RETARD RACING 650mm double plasma ball bearing jet turbo for sale.

Why RETARD RACING 650mm double plasma ball bearing jet turbo?

Becoz its the only rear mounted turbo in the world with the nozzle pointing where you need it to be, instead of back to the engine wasting all the jet-thrust.

RETARD RACING 650mm double plasma ball bearing jet turbo. Guaranteed 6000 whp and 1056 km/h sea-level speed, faster than a very fast thing!

Special CNY offer for RX-7 owners only, PM me...

P.S. You need three, one for each piston. Mounting wing sold separately. Each purchase entitles you to a genuine "RETARD RACING" sticker.... if you have it, flash it!

TQ.

theseira

Known Member
Oct 18, 2006
Piston???? 3 pistons??????:confused_smile:

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
nulla is the true master of rotardys. all hail the king. LOL. Whats up bro? hows life after getting hitched!!

hercules79

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
may i know more about this turbo and how it looks like... interested cause my car is stock now and i plan to mod it soon...

pls pm me the details and pic....

regards,
mahathir

Nulla Chongla

Feb 12, 2007
Thanks for your interest. I think for everyones benefit here I will post a few pics of the RETARD RACING jet turbo.

Here's what the unit looks like:

Here you can see the unit undergoing testing at our parent company's HQ in Oklahoma, USA:

But like most serious enthusiasts of fast cars out there, I bet you wanna see it one the drag strip huh? Here's a pic of our parent company's jet Turbo powered drag rail, The Screaming Thunder in action at the California Summernats.

Will PM you full details and pricing soon.

Cheers!

P.S. Due to your prompt response and keen interest, we will be sending you a genuine RETARD RACING cap and car sticker for your personal use. Just PM me your contact details and we'll courier it over to you.

Last edited:

Nulla Chongla

Feb 12, 2007
Hold on just a minute. You get a free sticker too man!

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
How does it works??? Do you have pics that shows how can it fit to engine??

Nulla Chongla

Feb 12, 2007
Hi dudes,

OK, I managed to find a pic of a fitting into one of our customers cars that we did when I was over in Oklahoma. Of course, this is our biggest model, the Super Z Turbominator 4357 model, only recommended for serious drag race applications but the mounting theory is the same for any of our models, including the 650.

Pic 1: rear mounting

Pic 2: This is how it looks like mounted from the cabin. Our 650mm model is a lot smaller (will get the pics later showing it on a local car).

Night shot at our main plant in Oklahoma. It was pretty hot near the car, but managed to take a good shot.

Last edited:

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
nulla whoa!! lucky you didn't burn yourself!!

Last edited:

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
damn.. that's huge.. looks like the car just spotted a girl with G string and bra-less night time....

can't imagine how it fits into a car.

Nulla Chongla

Feb 12, 2007
Yo phat!

What's up dude?! Yeah, them flames was hottt man, but lucky I was wearing my Nomex suit.

You wanna try one of those 4357s on your 7 dude? Either you launch 0-100 in 2 secs or end up a french fry trying. Just kidding. Every RETARD RACING product comes with a full warranty, fitting kit and full instructions to prevent mishaps.

By the way,

I have contacted our HQ in Oklahoma last night and told them that we have some interested potential customers here in M'sia and they are getting back with a full colour brochure and pricing for any interested parties out there. Expect this to come through by tommorrow or Fridat the latest...we use FedEx!!

To prevent dissapointment and to celebrate the interest shown in this product:

For anyone interested out there, we have limited edition genuine RETARD RACING baseball caps and high quality car stickers to give out for free!

Colour is black with our trademark and company slogan in Red with flames. Choice of three slogans.... As with all good things in life, they are limited in stock so we gonna have to ask you to choose which of the following three slogans you want on your cap/ sticker...one for each applicant only:

RETARD RACING.... retard inside

RETARD RACING....powered by a retard

RETARD RACING....get retarded!

First one to reply and choose his cap and sticker slogan gets a special freebiee!!!

Thanks and cheers!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Malaysian leg of the 2011 Asia Pacific Rally Championship (APRC) gets underway this weekend and Proton is aiming for a strong showing there to gain a firm foothold for the rest of their 2011 APRC campaign.

Proton will be fielding two Satria Neo S2000 rally cars at the Rally of Malaysia over the weekend of 1-3 April with former World Rally Championship (WRC) driver Alister McRae and Chris...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience