Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

The new long wheelbase BMW 330Li M Sport arrives Malaysia. Lengthened by 110mm and heightened by 6mm, this is BMW Malaysia's first ever locally assembled stretched 3 series.

6.2 sec / 258hp / 400nm / 2L 4cyl turbo B48 / 8 speed automatic / RM300,800.00

BMW 330Li M Sport dimensions:
Length: 4,819mm (+110)
Wheelbase: 2,961mm (+110mm)
Height: 1,441mm (+6mm)

Apart from the 42mm extra rear legroom and 4mm headroom, being an M Sport model, it features M Aerodynamics and M Sport aesthetic addons, 18" double spoke M light wheels. On the interior, there's the M leather steering wheel, M specific pedals. 2 colours will be available: Mineral White and Carbon Black.

Customers can register interest at https://shop.bmw.com.my/

Harald Hoelzl, Managing Director of BMW Group Malaysia said, “The BMW 3 Series has been a consistent chart-topper for the BMW portfolio in Malaysia - with over 2,500 units delivered to satisfied customers across Malaysia in 2020 alone. The success of the BMW 3 Series lies in its ingenious architecture that offers unparalleled versatility, while preserving the sporty DNA that underlines BMW’s Sheer Driving Pleasure.”

“The First-Ever BMW 330Li M Sport emerges as a marvel in new dimensions for the BMW 3 Series, combining the capaciousness of a longer wheelbase with the ever-present sportiness of a BMW compact executive sedan, sacrificing neither in the process. Truly, the First-Ever BMW 330Li M Sport opens up an avenue for customers to experience Sportiness in New Dimensions.” Hoelzl added

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
At that price point just top up 10% and get the 5 series. This is bad value for money relative to the short 3 series and the 5er.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
At that price point just top up 10% and get the 5 series. This is bad value for money relative to the short 3 series and the 5er.
You say that but I'd buy this over the 5 anyday. The 3 looks better to me at every angle.

One fine day I will own a modern BMW... one fine day

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
You say that but I'd buy this over the 5 anyday. The 3 looks better to me at every angle.

but the normal 3 is cheaper and looks the same. This is just longer. Why buy this? The “short” 3 isn’t that short you know...

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008

Define modern ? E90 LCI is pretty modern to me still with i-Drive and all those electronic shits that will fxxk me in the ass when they fail :rofl:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Define modern ? E90 LCI is pretty modern to me still with i-Drive and all those electronic shits that will fxxk me in the ass when they fail :rofl:
You over estimate the cost of repairing a E90. I got lubang to sort out a whole E90 on the cheap mainly because of the abundance of Singapore halfcut E90s. Right now they are trickling in with a whole lot of F30 halfcuts from Singapore, which will make the F30s cheaper to own too. And the 2 year balls hold that BMW has on parts is over so now there's a ton of aftermarket and OEM brands for spares making the parts cheaper to own.

G20s are a different story.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, recently I removed a bumper sticker from my car. To my horror, the sticker came off, but it left the whole strip of glue behind.

Fortunately for me, I went to the hardware store, and they recommended to me the following product.

The stain just wiped off easily within minutes. In the past, if I were to use lighter fluid, it would have taken me at least 1.5 hours to scrub off the glue stain.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience