Stories of Barang Naik !

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
I don't know, I don't smoke. Ask those guys who can't stop smoking? I know people who rather spend money to smoke than to eat.
when u'r addicted to nicotine than it becomes neccesity & yes people who'd smoke rather than eat is real & i was 1 of them :banghead:

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

ive quitted the car modifying scene due to this.....might just get a std car & change sport rims, all thanks to Barang Naik. after i finish my last carton of cigarettes then will shift to those electronic cigarette (vapor) to cut costs.
vapor eehhh, think the price will be same as cigg smoked per day sooner @ later that's y i opt cigg from the other melayu region, it's stronger so u'll smoke a bit slow & now i'll just smoke half & cut wit the folding scissor & continue later + i only spend RM5.5 per day & sumtimes 4 2 days

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

damn...even dog food price will go up. Live in jungle hunt dinosaur for a living better. Then maybe get BR1M once in a while to go out buy ciggy / liquor. See? So good..free $$ wahahahah damn hunt dinosaur dont have to pay tax
when poeple start to hunt dinosaur, definitely then must have tax 1:thefinger:

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

darn. i read wrongly.
"Stories of Barang BAIK" instead of Barang Naik.. hahaha!
muaahahaharunsalimbachik good 1 2x, if thats the case aarrr this thread will reach pg100 edi

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
since when cigarette becomes necessity?
Its not a necessity to some but its a necessity to few million others....:bawling:

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

ive quitted the car modifying scene due to this.....might just get a std car & change sport rims, all thanks to Barang Naik. after i finish my last carton of cigarettes then will shift to those electronic cigarette (vapor) to cut costs.
Or...

Follow me, probably sell my Merz and chug slowly on the vroomy junky Beetle.....

hahaha....:love::adore::driver:

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

while ur smoke.....n......drink.....te money ur spend going to someone pocket,......ur assist them in their luxurioussssss life........sport car.......jet.......overseas endless honeymoon.........somemore talk KOK......n.......PUIK at ur face.........:mad:

at the end.....mayb......you got wat ur deserve to have.......sickness.......
its not only u........family....n ....fren bside u........they suck in smoke thats actually they dun wan n needs.....
Yes!

Just based on 2 million packets of cigarettes sold a day nationwide...

RM0.30 sen increase is about RM600,000 extra income a day for that someone!

Thats RM18, 000, 000 a month boy....

Isnt it cool ?

It attacked on the volume!

So 30 sen is not seen as a big deal....

Whats in store next?

Rice? Flour? Diesel? Petrol? Electricity? Water? :mad::mad::thefinger::thefinger:

Only left to be seen.....

But we have this thread to monitor.....

hahaha.....(thats about all we can do anyway...)

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

Talk about a sudden increase in cigarettes. Luckily I was able to grab those duty free cigarettes before the price hike hehe. Interestingly though, a pack of pall mall costs more than a pack of dunhill. Used to be the other way round. Oh well, now already married (still kira pengantin baru), have to reduce smoking and hopefully stop it.

In other non - related news, mmg 'barang' sentiasa naik for this week :rofl:
Keep your "barang" sentiasa naik and join the Daddys Club soon?:love:

Waiora_ProTuner

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2006
Its not a necessity to some but its a necessity to few million others....:bawling:

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

Or...

Follow me, probably sell my Merz and chug slowly on the vroomy junky Beetle.....

hahaha....:love::adore::driver:

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

Yes!

Just based on 2 million packets of cigarettes sold a day nationwide...

RM0.30 sen increase is about RM600,000 extra income a day for that someone!

Thats RM18, 000, 000 a month boy....

Isnt it cool ?

It attacked on the volume!

So 30 sen is not seen as a big deal....

Whats in store next?

Rice? Flour? Diesel? Petrol? Electricity? Water? :mad::mad::thefinger::thefinger:

Only left to be seen.....

But we have this thread to monitor.....

hahaha.....(thats about all we can do anyway...)

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

Keep your "barang" sentiasa naik and join the Daddys Club soon?:love:

I rather have them tax or raise price of cigarette or liqour..
than taxing on computer or books..or sport equipment...

Increase RM0.30 gain RM600,000 eh? 18M per month?

They reduce RON97 by RM0.10, anyone calculate how much they lost??
:stupid:

I'm smokers too...go overseas buy stock many la..
KLIA duty free..RM6.40 per box...

They don't get your money...you happy...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
ciggy price upped or not, better quit for health reasons lar........

Unless gaya is more important than health...

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Recently, I see many petrol stations run of of DIESEL in their kiosk...

They put up signs....

"DIESEL HABIS"

Could it be sign of things to come?

Will diesel price increase in the near future?:bawling:

Anyone got any insiders info?

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
I think Isaac Newton if he is still alive would have to revise his law of universe. Something goes up will never come down again.

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Ah! you pump diesel? You have a 4WD?
Not all that is diesel driven are 4WD !

hahaha.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

I think Isaac Newton if he is still alive would have to revise his law of universe. Something goes up will never come down again.
One thing for sure goes up will come down....

After the job is done.....:biggrin::love:

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

Latest increase is the outstation bus fare...

According to newspaper reports the increase is not 5 or 10%

But a HEFTY 30%

They sure know how to go for a killing!

Also I think increase in diesel price is immininent and crystal clear cut already....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone knows which workshop around KL or selangor that can remove rust on roof? i know some wira owner faces the same problem as mine. pls dont advice me to change to a new or 2nd hand rooftop as some ppl did. i know thats the best solution but its too expensive laaa. if anyone know any workshop that can do this kind of work n can give gurantee that rust wont come out again, pls do let me know exact location n also the name of the workshop.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience