Flood stories..

john_unai

Known Member
Aug 9, 2011
mtkb
It's been raining non-stop since saturday last week here. Yesterday, it did stop a while and continue again till now. The sg. pahang level is increasing & everyone is on alert for the worst. because of the rain, many pothole formed on the road like kena bomb :banghead:
if it still raining by the end of this week, look like i need to stock food liao. :bawling:
During this rainy season, pls be more careful while driving :driver:
Anyone staying in area affected by flood? can share your story here..

john_unai

Known Member
Aug 9, 2011
mtkb
now still safe la but the sg pahang level is stil high. yesterday i pass by the kedai ikan patin at sg pahang riverside, stil flooded a bit. guess that its raining at bentong since the semantan river which joint sg pahang flow from there.

NicoleBuchanan

Nov 22, 2013
New York
the year we are in has been infamous for the bas weather causing havoc to most of the parts of the planet and its results have been worst as well

Rleo6965

Known Member
Jun 22, 2012
Philippines
Global Warming now taking effect. Weather becomes more extreme every year. Most affected were countries near the ocean. Like here in Philippines.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Global Warming now taking effect. Weather becomes more extreme every year. Most affected were countries near the ocean. Like here in Philippines.
Winter getting Colder, Summer getting hotter, Wind getting stronger, Flood getting worse and so on. Mother earth is angry.....:smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys I would liked to share this.....today I was driving my mom for breakfast in the morning(in JB) and when passing through a overhead bridge(for pedestrians 1) then suddenly a minor stone fell on my car.My windscreen got a minor chipped.After that I did not stop but were looking at the side mirror and see no 1 up there.Hope all drivers out there be more careful when passing through flyover:mad::mad:.Btw I wonder if those good tint on the market now which got some impact resistant will help??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience