stop dreaming !!!!

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Wira can drift
Wira can drift

it just can drift but only one then you can heard BANG !!!!!
Then BANG !!! then sreeecchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
then BANG....

that all
that how wira drift

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
Originally posted by adian@Dec 13 2004, 15:16
Wah suddenly my name came up ah!! hehehe... those were the days lar, just got married, had to sell off most of my toys, got stuck with my cousin's old Wira 1.3 sedan for a few weeks, so the first thing I did was head straight down to BT3 to play in the rain!! Amazing that I beat all but 1 car that day, driving like a maniac and left foot braking into all the turns at stupid angles hahaha..

actually, starting with an FF car is ok, because at the minimum it teaches you how to use the brakes and weight distribution to kick out the rear of the car, and if things get ugly you just have to step on the gas and it all straightens itself out. Once you've mastered dynamic weight management, it's then time to get a RWD for more fun!! The most basic method of instigating a drift, remember, is to turn in on the brakes, and then do a power-over to keep it sliding.

Ever since the SSO-Hypertune Drift event, a lot of ppl are coming to Djan and me and wanting to buy RWD cars. At the end of the day, you're gonna bash the car, so a KE70 with a blacktop is always the simplest and most cost effective way forward. When you get better, you can move up to getting better cars.

/adian
:lol: ... u definately still remember it.. i was behind u at one point.. then slowly u pull away fr each corner.. each time have to wait for the straights to try narrow the gap but still loose out far far away... :lol: ...

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
Originally posted by ninja_iga@Dec 15 2004, 13:13
hahaha

maybe an accurate term to describe my car during AMF Autocross Finals setup was... oversteery! all without handbrake...!

*PS i said oversteer! not drift, muahahaahaha
ninja,

not sure if u saw this video clip b4... but itz 2.. suzuki, dunno which model, but looks almost like mira/kancil ....

those 2 fuckers were drifting all over... but can see tarik handbrake.. but they can really drift like rwd cars... respect man..

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
i know which video u are talking bout...but i will give RM10 to any FF fella who can do in front of my very own eyes a consecutive slide *ooops sorri dun get mad pls dun shoot me...i mean drift wink wink....serious....just a complete left then right drift is enuff to shut my mouth...other than that...SENDRI MAU INGAT Macha...find an S curve and do it there...completing this task will automatically get RM10 no question ask....of cos rules of angles applied

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
misintepretation, misinformation, misjudgement, intolerance, opinionated and stupid daring attitude just bcoz we are all typing behind the monitor.

one guy makes a statement and another refutes it. one defends it out of pride and the other misintepret them as hostile flaming. others join in and among those, some jokers with short fuses misunderstand the whole thing and turn a discussion into a pride war. everyone stands by their thoughts and comments. no one wants to view another's point of view positively. everyone takes offense.

then comes along the biggest lamers just in time to instigate a properly specialized war in its own thread, saying whatever they want to turn everybody against each other over such a silly matter.

and it will go on...

makes one sick. no, dont call me a sore loser, i admit i am a sore loser; coz now that it comes to this, drifting sucks

Jiken

Dec 13, 2004
Some of us are looking at drifting in a larger picture. To bring up drifting in Malaysia to a proper standard, RWD is the way to go.

I am totally agree with u, ZeE.
hahahahaha :lol:

Jiken

Dec 13, 2004
RWD cars are the best bcoz there r a lot of goods like supercars. The most fastest car is RWD car and the most driftest car also RWD cars.

Hahahahaha :lol:

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
ff easier to control,when coming out of corner tekan until max the car tyre will crying and the rear of the car wont slide out :lol: but if fr when u tekan max out of the corner the tail will slide out. :lol:

from my point of view

ff=easier to control,not much fun

fr=difficult to control(easier to lose control),but once master it.it will be very very fun.u will get addicted.every time u saw a corner u will think how to drift your car.even i dun know how to drift when i saw some corner i will imagine how to drift.imagine only :lol: :lol:

both also got their supporters.just like na and turbo.

i like the way na engine screaming and the smoothness all the way till redline but the feeling of driving a turbo car was different.both also not same feeling.i like both

SubVerSiv

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
Kawan, I think he's referring to SSO's drift competition only
Stanley^Carter: Sorry I don't know, thought GAME_OVER is not aware of the FF cars participating in SSO.

one defends it out of pride and the other misintepret them as hostile flaming. others join in and among those, some jokers with short fuses misunderstand the whole thing and turn a discussion into a pride war.
True.

makes one sick. no, dont call me a sore loser, i admit i am a sore loser; coz now that it comes to this, drifting sucks
Not true.

not sure if u saw this video clip b4... but itz 2.. suzuki, dunno which model, but looks almost like mira/kancil ....

those 2 fuckers were drifting all over... but can see tarik handbrake.. but they can really drift like rwd cars... respect man..
Alamak, this is the exact clip that I was talking about...

glee

Known Member
Originally posted by ZeE@Dec 15 2004, 16:20

Just to add, People like BMW & Merc have almost all their cars in RWD, as it gives better ride too, they know about the tendency of oversteer but still sticking to that platform... smart of them. Anyway they are rich lol.
hi zee,
beemers and mercs today might be rear wheel drive.

but all beemers have understeer "tuned" into the chassis, because its easier to control for inexperienced drivers. In a way, they are telling you they have the ultimate machine for driving, but they are stilll forced to design and put in a myriad of electronic gadgets to prevent the average driver from getting in trouble. sounds a little silly dont you think so? putting understeer into a rear wheel drive car.. hmmm.

same goes for mercedes.

bazet

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
I'm driving a bimmer and have been in Sepang Sunday Ride thrice..1 in the rain and the other 2 on normal sunny hot day.

My car don't come with electronic gadgett like ABS, Traction COntrol etc..etc..so it is up to the driver skills.

At first it was very difficult to drive it on the Sepang...very happy tailfish..and to make it worse. my engine is a bit underpower..129 on crank and maybe 100hp on wheel.

Honestly speaking..driving a Wira aeroback is so much easier rather than driving this FR bimmer..........

And till now, I have never drift the bimmer yet....I'm the learning process of weight shifting..max out the suspension etc etc......

The newer bimmer will have those gadgets to prevent understeer...well you've seen a 330Ci with auto transmission dirfting on the track...rite ?

to drift, you'll need big torque power.......

reubenlee

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
fr can drift...
even fr ford spectron drift better than wira coz i my self drive a wira and charade..
wira can only oversteer during rainy days but not sunny days..

listen to fr king (ford spectron)

GAME_OVER

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
wah .... so many ppl shoot me already ah....

ok my point is ,.... drift watever car u like and go watever speed u like ...just that don endanger others.... drifting is build from "lose control" .... only cacat, cheap car dare to play .... if i have a expensive car like a wira ....i rather pick up chic....muahahahha

i've been there "sso1" , yup ..there are FF and FR co- drift in the same layout ,,, according to some organiser ..that "was" a level 1 for beginner ... recently organised sso is meant for higher level of joy and scaryness!!!! ... so i guess its fun to have FF drifter join in as well on the next event....whether can make it or not ...lets have some fun....muahahhahahah

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there

i need some advice on camshaft and abjustable campulley

izzit high performance cam shaft can increase power and fuel economy??

and how about abjustable cam pulley

and wat is automatic cooler?? does it exists??
any sugestion on modification to inrease power of proton gen2 auto??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience