stop dreaming !!!!

Jiken

Dec 13, 2004
please stop dreaming how to drift with proton cars lah. A local car still a local car and don expecting to drift with those low performance cars :lol: don risk your life!

alexz

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2004
Visit site
som1 registered a new nick and do a stupid post.

LAME...

no need 2 answer this thread lah.

buang masa...

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
last time,i drift my proton wira,it really drifts like ae86. proton wira can really drift, as it is a rwd car. if you put effort in it and practice, sure can. :P

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
there we go again....... i still remember... approximately 3 yrs ago, at batu tiga... i, and 2 other GTi driving friends could not catch up with adian in his 1.3 wira drifting in all corners... whoaliau... hebat...

ZeE

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
www.drift.com.my
Lol... This jiken really is too frank and down to earth.. lol.. and abit rude too. lolol

20vturbo
If wira can drift like Ae86.. then whats the point of people drifting in an Ae86 ? May as well see wira drifting in D1 Japan... dont say those EG/EK trying their best to compete in the ADvan Drift Meeting around Japan..they cant make it compared to a real RWD car.

ZephyRed,
Adian may used to play drift with a FWD.. do you know he moved to a AE86 to get serious into drifting. to have more fun.

Just a note: i'm not condeming FF drifters. its just then when you have the budget. and really seriously into drifting. Get a RWD. you will feel the difference imediately. no metter how much you try or brag about it. you are only achieving half the fun as compared to a RWD. I know some great FF drifters.. they are trying their best to save up money and get a rwd... they know about the real deal.. and RWD is always related to performance. Name me a Super car which is FWD ?

Hope this sliding of FF cars wont blind some of you great drifters out there. A31 only cost rm30-40k. Sell off your Wira and top up to get a a31 if you are serious into having some serious drift fun ! :)

ZeE

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
www.drift.com.my
I'm just giving sample on A31 modified one.. mostly fall between 30k to 40k..
you can go for someother if the budget is there..

KE70 is a good choice too. As well as other RWD ready cars. sort out the suspension and get a lsd. you will be off to some serious drift fun :) and slowly mod up the engine on the way.. :)

I see lots of good drifters trying their best on a FF car.. It is best you guys save up money a get a RWD. The more RWD drifter the better the Malaysian Drift scene will be like.

SubVerSiv

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
If use FF cars, izzit even called drifting? Coz I watched a video clip showing 2 K-cars (Suzukis) 'drifting', with the rear tyres not rolling (coz handbrake was applied), and boy, it looks u-g-l-y. You all have to watch that clip to believe me.

Kindof reminds me of a good puppet show. Good, but still an 'imitation' of the real thing. The drivers were very good at controlling their cars, but c'mon, I don't think anybody can call that drifting. It's like installing the RM38 Brembo caliper covers, like putting the plastic 'brake discs' on your rear wheels. No offence whatsoever.

And I don't think there's a FWD participating in D-1, err right? Can't see a Civic there (although it's popular)... and please ponder this:

If let's say you're a very very good 'drifter' who uses a FWD car to 'drift', would you, even if you're very able, participate in D-1?

Ahhh... how about the thought of thousands of spectators in the Irwindale Speedway shouting obscenities at you (and maybe some of the more adventurous peeing on your wheels)?

I kindof agree with Jiken actually. Please have the grace, honour and humility to accept that there's a certain limitation to what we can do.

SubVerSiv

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
And one more thing is, I don't think it's necessary to have LSD to drift.

Coz I think I've drifted my car, and my car doesn't have LSD. Heck, I dunno.

I think Keichi Tsuchiya also said that in order to do a 360, you'll need LSD (in the Drift Bible VCD? The part where he was driving the red AE86 in Driftland or whatever the place called). So, if that's the case, maybe you can do a 90 and 180 without LSD. But I think I did a 360, shit, I dunno. On gravel though...

SubVerSiv

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
Another thing.

If somebody really wanna drift, but really have something against RWD, then by all means, please get a 4WD.

Then can try to drift like our own drift master, Karamjit Singh.

Stanley^Carter

Known Member
Jul 9, 2004
Saraw, Malaysia
www.saikod.com
Originally posted by SubVerSiv@Dec 13 2004, 15:00
And one more thing is, I don't think it's necessary to have LSD to drift.

Coz I think I've drifted my car, and my car doesn't have LSD. Heck, I dunno.

I think Keichi Tsuchiya also said that in order to do a 360, you'll need LSD (in the Drift Bible VCD? The part where he was driving the red AE86 in Driftland or whatever the place called). So, if that's the case, maybe you can do a 90 and 180 without LSD. But I think I did a 360, shit, I dunno. On gravel though...
well, LSD is not really a "must" for drifting, but it definitely helps/improves your drifting a hell lot more.

You can still drift with none LSD though, but if you have the $$$ to get one, don't hesitate to install one for your car, it only gets better while the car is sliding, wont hurt though :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all...anyone knows the weight of tyres? i hope to know the weight of an 195/50 R15..and does it differ from brands? can anyone provide a figure??...and may i know if there is a light weight crossmember(where my lower arms is connected) & centermember (the ones my engine mounting sits on) in this market? im currently driving a wira 1.5 with an 4G92 Mivec.. Please acknowledge me...thanks..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience