stop dreaming !!!!

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
Wah suddenly my name came up ah!! hehehe... those were the days lar, just got married, had to sell off most of my toys, got stuck with my cousin's old Wira 1.3 sedan for a few weeks, so the first thing I did was head straight down to BT3 to play in the rain!! Amazing that I beat all but 1 car that day, driving like a maniac and left foot braking into all the turns at stupid angles hahaha..

actually, starting with an FF car is ok, because at the minimum it teaches you how to use the brakes and weight distribution to kick out the rear of the car, and if things get ugly you just have to step on the gas and it all straightens itself out. Once you've mastered dynamic weight management, it's then time to get a RWD for more fun!! The most basic method of instigating a drift, remember, is to turn in on the brakes, and then do a power-over to keep it sliding.

Ever since the SSO-Hypertune Drift event, a lot of ppl are coming to Djan and me and wanting to buy RWD cars. At the end of the day, you're gonna bash the car, so a KE70 with a blacktop is always the simplest and most cost effective way forward. When you get better, you can move up to getting better cars.

/adian

SubVerSiv

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
Mr. adian sir,

How come we never see Karamjit Singh doing a drift demo? Maybe you can arrange something (R3, PERT, adik-beradik mah...)?

Izzit against a pro driver's code of conduct (or something..)?

Coz I think it's a good thing to see our very own Malaysian hero 'whack some Japs asses' (pardon the exaggeration), and lift our Malaysia Boleh spirit!

SubVerSiv

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
Amazing that I beat all but 1 car that day, driving like a maniac and left foot braking into all the turns at stupid angles hahaha..
That 'amazing' feeling. The feeling that one can do wonderful things without getting oneself into trouble. T-h-i-n-k I got that feeling too when I first discovered that I can't possibly make a go-kart 'terbalik' eventhough how fast I go into a corner and how hard I brake. Then I push and push the go-kart harder, like trying to find it's limits. Found out at the end of the race that I've lapped all my buddies. Shit, I miss that feeling...

e39a

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
OZ
Visit site
SubVerSiv,

Agreed with your comments.

...and let's hope to see Karam doing drifts in the upcoming events... :D

LyzardLaki

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
kl
Visit site
aiyah...get FR lah..if really serious....more syiok n can drift & slide for very long time...

my 1st car is 1.6 satria...sell off after tapau-ed by kancil
then my 2nd car, 660T kancil.. sell off, coz, high speed, feel like suicide..
then,borrowed company car to whack...hehehe..drift,burn, whatsoever..it's a wira...
3rd car, cefiro ...current car...

now, i can say, my ceffy is better than any of previous car..very chun handling,easy to drift...

lsd is not necesary to drift, i'ved tried liteace, ford ranger, even my ceffy is w/out lsd & auto summore, oso can drift...as long as it's have enuff power, and it's a RWD, sure can drift wan....

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by LyzardLaki@Dec 13 2004, 16:23
aiyah...get FR lah..if really serious....more syiok n can drift & slide for very long time...

then,borrowed company car to whack...hehehe..drift,burn, whatsoever..it's a wira...

now, i can say, my ceffy is better than any of previous car..very chun handling,easy to drift...

lsd is not necesary to drift, i'ved tried liteace, ford ranger, even my ceffy is w/out lsd & auto summore, oso can drift...as long as it's have enuff power, and it's a RWD, sure can drift wan....
the king has spoken! hehehe

SubVerSiv

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
Just to put things straight, I don't have anything against FWD drivers. My comments are personal opinions.

But please, for those who can do really neat 'tail-slidings' with their FWDs, don't 'mendabik dada' just yet. Please get into a proper RWD and drift. Only then you'll know and get the 'amazing-shit-I-don't-know-I-can-do-this-before' feeling. It's a feeling to treasure forever.

Don't think less of something just because it's mystery to you.

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site

Haha how u ceferio liao......can repair arrr??
U white wira burn tyre in shah alam car park is the ledgen.........
No see FF car burn tyre so KAW before.....

Waja1.6X

Known Member
Oct 4, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.facebook.com
kena kutuk man......okok....we dun drift...we ass drag la....HAPPY???!!! or is it becos u can't so called "drift" with ur car?? OK Lah...i admit tat a FWD car can't drift....but i'll show tat a PROTON can ass drag...!!!!! :angry:

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
i'm sure cheap cheap oso can get ae86 or ke70 right?
sell of wira,get trueno or levin
wahahahhaa

CefiroBoy

Known Member
Oct 24, 2004
Visit site

OMG!! No LSD and auto still can drift ar?? :o Please take me in as your student. From one Cefiro driver to another.

GAME_OVER

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
wat?? wira can drift in high speed ......i better sell off my stupid car and get and "driftable" wira right now ....

hey ..tyresmoke and adian ..perhaps next sso ..u guys should invite some FF drift kaki into the event as well ..so that those FR guys can get a clue of wats drifting all about ....

zee: wats wrong with FF car that learn drifting???? have u ever heard of FF drift into "longkang" ??? or bang the "container" ??? ...i think FF is safer to drift compare to FR ......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HALO! guys! need a help!
i wan to change rear drum to brake disc,so wat size or car disc brake
can use in satria 1.3, did it need to change 15inch rim? :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience