Stolen Red Satria GSR

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

flatlander525

Known Member
Stolen satria GSR

Guys.. on behalf of my friend, his car was stolen this morning 27-07-2010 at flet polis kmpg krinci pantai dalam.

Details:-

Red colour
Registration number - WFE 2011,
Mivec front bodykit,
suscus seat,
Sport rim ssr 15inch,
evo4 Intercooler

If found plz contact owner direct at :- Ayen 016-7182011

pic:-

021020071303.jpg

now alot of satria got stolen cos of MME coming soon....
mostly sgti...

sorry for yr fren's lost bro.

why ar all they want stole .... gila la nowdays...kancil,satria,evo,bm,merc,toyota&etc all they want take..then we used bicycle oso they want take..adoi

those blady thieves should be shoot on their cock.! let them suffer their entire life..!

yaloh, ppl think his/her car old and not looking good, didn't put a additional lock. thief want steal also need to find something easy and less trouble... so dont think lock ur car is useless!

yaloh, ppl think his/her car old and not looking good, didn't put a additional lock. thief want steal also need to find something easy and less trouble... so dont think lock ur car is useless!

according to owner which is my fren, the car had been extra locked with pedal lock, and gear lock.. but seems those bastard managed to steal off the car.

thank god the car had been found with minor parts stolen.. found in 5km radius from the place it was stolen..

Praise to God the car been found bro...:proud:
Make sure after this tighten up the security of the car bro! (put the steering lock, gear lock, paddle lock, tire lock, whatever lock that can been put, just put it)

sorry to heard that. can feel the feeling of the losses.
mine (SGTI E3) also got stolen b4.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom