Stolen: Black honda Eg 2door

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
Another EG stolen? Oh NO....

Malaysian is really really sucks. Even you have nice car to drive also scare to drive out & scare to park at shopping mall.

Not like other countries where they don't even bother to install car alarm system.

Damn it. Hope those guys who stole the car, something will happen to them & they will lost somethg very important..._!*)(&_*($_*($*(:mad:

sanjay94

500 RPM
Jan 3, 2009
kuala lumpur
scary man... i hear a lot of stolen ek & eg nowadays. Can let us know how it was stolen? from home or outside? no alarm? Will keep a look out for ya
From house.. Gt alarm and even my management is nt fixed but still they can steal! Bastards!

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Another EG stolen? Oh NO....

Malaysian is really really sucks. Even you have nice car to drive also scare to drive out & scare to park at shopping mall.

Not like other countries where they don't even bother to install car alarm system.

Damn it. Hope those guys who stole the car, something will happen to them & they will lost somethg very important..._!*)(&_*($_*($*(:mad:
Dats y bro! Really sucks! They act so cheap! Lyk tis car oso can steal!

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
this time around, when MME is just a few mths away....
thieves target 2 door cars.....employed by workshops.....

sorry for your lost, will keep a look out.

sanjay94

500 RPM
Jan 3, 2009
kuala lumpur
Really sad to hear that. Anyway, take care bro....
ok bro thx..

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

this time around, when MME is just a few mths away....
thieves target 2 door cars.....employed by workshops.....

sorry for your lost, will keep a look out.
d same thing my fren told me.. if wan buy their own car and do la dnt la go steal ppls car and do! pure bastards!

btw thank you very much bro..

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
Not only pure bastard but if the thieves that have son will not have dxxk & if daughter will get rapxx by other people.

Those theives that dont have son & daughther, will have AIXS...

They will suffer for 10 times of their life even they died & reborn again...

For your info, do not join those clubs & gathering. Actually the thieves is the member of the club/gathering where you trusted them as friends & they will know alot stuffs of your car & know where you stay & where you work.

For me, I don't join any club at all....

Last edited:

sanjay94

500 RPM
Jan 3, 2009
kuala lumpur
Not only pure bastard but if the thieves that have son will not have dxxk & if daughter will get rapxx by other people.

Those theives that dont have son & daughther, will have AIXS...

They will suffer for 10 times of their life even they died & reborn again...

For your info, do not join those clubs & gathering. Actually the thieves is the member of the club/gathering where you trusted them as friends & they will know alot stuffs of your car & know where you stay & where you work.

For me, I don't join any club at all....
DAT SHOULD HAPPEN BRO!!! Praying it!
Yeah i suspect this is my own frens job.. they should give info to those robber..

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

OMG they stole it from inside your house :mad::mad::mad: :banghead:
i smell an inside job bro you should look into that
yeah bro if im nt mistaken own fren do this work...

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
DAT SHOULD HAPPEN BRO!!! Praying it!
Yeah i suspect this is my own frens job.. they should give info to those robber..

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

yeah bro if im nt mistaken own fren do this work...
did you make a police report stating some of your friends as possible suspects
wow but i cant believe it was stolen from inside your house these guys got some balls coming inside people house and stealing their cars :banghead:

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
own frens car also wanna steal ka:adore:wat really those ppl thinks, jealousy must be some of the cause....Money still no 1.....dam* st**Id go to H**l la better live also disturb ppl lifes only:mad:

sanjay94

500 RPM
Jan 3, 2009
kuala lumpur
did you make a police report stating some of your friends as possible suspects
wow but i cant believe it was stolen from inside your house these guys got some balls coming inside people house and stealing their cars :banghead:
yeah reported.. praying to gt back d car. hopefully can.. haizz

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

own frens car also wanna steal ka:adore:wat really those ppl thinks, jealousy must be some of the cause....Money still no 1.....dam* st**Id go to H**l la better live also disturb ppl lifes only:mad:
yeah for sure dat both is d reason for stealing.. haizz

Freeflow

Known Member
Oct 6, 2009
Selangor
Really sad to hear bro, i hope you get your car back as soon as possible. Its sad that in malaysia cars get stolen so often. In switzerland i sometimes leave my car unlocked somewhere and never got stolen. The worst thing that happened somebody spit on my car (jealous bastards)

Thats why i have 2 Pitbulls in my Frontyard. Thief gets a Double Surprise !!! And its definetly his last try to steal some car.

sanjay94

500 RPM
Jan 3, 2009
kuala lumpur
Really sad to hear bro, i hope you get your car back as soon as possible. Its sad that in malaysia cars get stolen so often. In switzerland i sometimes leave my car unlocked somewhere and never got stolen. The worst thing that happened somebody spit on my car (jealous bastards)

Thats why i have 2 Pitbulls in my Frontyard. Thief gets a Double Surprise !!! And its definetly his last try to steal some car.
malaysian is always lyk ddat la bro but nt all.. i dnt knw wat to tel about those guys la bro.. haiz..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day ZTH! Well i would like to ask to clarify my doubts as my topic above.
1. Want to purchase a 1.0 myvi (cheaper than a 1.3) to upgrade the engine to YRV turbo for daily use
2. Is it going to be hard to approve the car legally? (assuming we don't use runners)
3. If we use runners what cost are we looking at?

Well is there anyone who is using a YRV engine, or has done a 1.0 to 1.3 engine swap here that can shed some light, I would highly appreciate your kind replies. I just want...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience