sr20det valve cover gasket

2899N16

Known Member
Dec 5, 2003
hi wan ask what is the part code for red top sr20det valve cover gasket???? spark plug gasket???? thak

ANDY_RESORT

500 RPM
Jan 23, 2005
KL
www.andymervingeorge.com
Just tumpang your title, I am also looking for the cover gasket for my GA16DE... whats the price ah ? Mine got temporary rubber seals (red colour) and its now falling off. Think of getting a proper gasket... ori or not.. whats the pricing ?

Thanks!..

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
2899N16 said:
hi wan ask what is the part code for red top sr20det valve cover gasket???? spark plug gasket???? thak
just go to spare part shop and ask them SR20DET enough de. they wont know red, or black. actully for the valve cover gasket is the same. they'll give u the price

spark plug gasket ?? wat is that .....

cheers man :cool:

rps13_R

500 RPM
Apr 8, 2005
Visit site
julie2121 said:
just go to spare part shop and ask them SR20DET enough de. they wont know red, or black. actully for the valve cover gasket is the same. they'll give u the price

spark plug gasket ?? wat is that .....

cheers man :cool:
theres is a different when i bought mine i found out theres three different layout

copy wat written on the steel plate and get to nissan batu caves

i bought mine there (mine SR20 red top FR) i think around RM 40++ (Ori)

as an example pulsar SR and silvia SR is different

julie2121

1,500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Seri Petaling
Visit site
rps13_R said:
theres is a different when i bought mine i found out theres three different layout

copy wat written on the steel plate and get to nissan batu caves

i bought mine there (mine SR20 red top FR) i think around RM 40++ (Ori)

as an example pulsar SR and silvia SR is different
thankz for the correction. i think go to spare parts shop, n they know wat v want:biggrin:

but i still doubt bout the valve cover gasket, i think is same. if the gasket might not b the same. just to make sure r v talkin bout the valve cover gasket the the head gasket ??:smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys... need help here. did anyone know where can I do the mivec rojak (mivec head + 4G9x blok and open the mivec using rsm or rpm meter). tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience