Some Strange!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Fuel dried up? If its a carburator car you will have problems if you dont drive it often.
when you say cannnot move meaning engine cannot start or what?

najibkl

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
www.protonclub.com
My engine able 2 start...Wen i turn to gear 1 to drive my car, suddenly my rear tyres "stuck" cannot move... It's like der sumthin "block" my tyres...Chg to reverse gear also same thing...

Wats de possibility ZTHians??

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
najib, when was your last time washing your car ? did you apply handbrake. If so I think is your rear brake shoes is sticking to the drum. the rear tyre can move right ?

This often happen when you finish washing your park and your drive into the porch and park it. Because the brakes shoes and drum is wet so is will rust overtime and it just jam but dont worry nothing big will happens. try to get your car to rough surface and put into gear and let it move it will break free.

Worst case is the brake shoes pad will break off from the tapak only..but you will need to change to new shoes...I have this problem before with 206 before convert to disc. To avoid it...after washing the car drive it around to heat up the brakes and free it from any moisture.

drMpower

May 1, 2006
najib, when was your last time washing your car ? did you apply handbrake. If so I think is your rear brake shoes is sticking to the drum. the rear tyre can move right ?

This often happen when you finish washing your park and your drive into the porch and park it. Because the brakes shoes and drum is wet so is will rust overtime and it just jam but dont worry nothing big will happens. try to get your car to rough surface and put into gear and let it move it will break free.

Worst case is the brake shoes pad will break off from the tapak only..but you will need to change to new shoes...I have this problem before with 206 before convert to disc. To avoid it...after washing the car drive it around to heat up the brakes and free it from any moisture.
yes. spot on. good.

the same happened to the waja after i washed it.

next morning, start engine, release handbrake (nothing), gear 1 and release off the clutch (nothing)

got to press little minyak oso. then the car move. and with quite some sound. clacking something like that.

btw, how to heat up the brakes?

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I came across a seriously worst case than your car not being to move. I did a project and there was a super duper bitch that was in charge of it. Whenever she opens her mouth to talk to me, she's always raising her voice as if I'm a dog who doesn't know how to move. beat that. Worst yet, she's my f'ked up client. Basically she's the kind who you'd like to put a bullet between her eyes. So, don't feel too bad about your car not being able to move.

najibkl

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
www.protonclub.com
Yterday i called tow truck 2 pull over my car, for de first time can't move...He asked me to push my car, oso same.. Bcoz of i parked my car in porch, so he can't pull frm rear...Asked me to spin my tyres, den my rear tyres release...Den i refer 2 my wshop...

Solution - Clean my brake lining, service h/brake & replace brake pad...

Like wat titan said, its wet so is will rust...

Moral - Whoever seldom drive ur car, better 2/3 days drive around to heat up the brake like luke skywlker said...