some modifiation tips needed

zacharymah

Known Member
May 18, 2006
currently i'm driving wira SE 1.5 with stock engine..my friend from workshop helped me one time on the tuning using computer and it has a very good pick up now but the main problem for me now is the 'cut' top speed..fifth gear no poewer..where can i send my car to for 'shipping off'? i wanna unlock everything on the ECU..
or maybe somebody can tell me what kind of ECU can i change?

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
wira 1.5 got no speed cut but only rpm cut....i dun think u wanna deactivate the rpm cut cos u may blown ur engine if accidently over rev.....

btw, eon/proton service centre can set it to standard....

zacharymah

Known Member
May 18, 2006
oh..is it?then the top spend only 180kmh?this i use 15" rim...but now only 170kmh with 17" rim..then what should i do?
very funny le...the pick up now fast after tuning but why the top speed only 180?can go la...but need a lot of time and drag...sucks..

Known Member
Jun 2, 2006
i think 180 is vr high for stock 1.5 engine. coz the speed meter just show to 200 rite?
if u realy want more higher den 180, i think u need to do sm modify to get more power for ur engine. and mayb changing ur gear box ration oso...

kRiminaLz

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
Docklands/SAlam
Visit site
omg..
how much ur expecting when ur ""unlocking"" the thing??
believe me bro, wifout proper engine mods n stuffs, dont expect to get even 5hp's..

zacharymah

Known Member
May 18, 2006
oh...thanks everyone...then what should i do le??port and polish??air filter?plug cable?gear box?

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
wira

Yup..How much power you want & how much u r willing to spend bro....?

With this info, you can be guided.........

zacharymah

Known Member
May 18, 2006
nola...not actually need to be very fast de..just that i need some effective small modification..i don race but just that i feel the 'end' power not there..pick up ok..fourth and fifth gear problem and the top speed.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

Just gauging interest for all the DIY-ers out there, I just want to find out the popularity of colors IF it is available in Malaysia on this product. Its called Plasti Dip.

What is Plasti Dip?
Plasti Dip is a spray-on rubber adhesive agent which bonds to items to give it a rubberized effect thus further protecting the item from harsh environmental wear and tear.

Additionally, Plasti Dip comes in multiple colors which one can customize his/her car according to preferences...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience