• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

headache

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Originally posted by AMEMIZU@Oct 7 2004, 14:31

so, what is she doing in the hospital?
She didn't go there for an ab0rt'n, sis she?
That I don't know but could only postulate that it's abortion or she may have tried to kill herself but was somehow saved. This postulation is based on what was written by her in here.

Anyway, the truth should be known in a few days' time when I get the chance to SMS or talk to her. Please be patience. Thanks.

Dear Elaine,
It's my pleasure to keep you informed with the summary. For a moment I thought that you'll be angry with me for my opening remark. Take care and don't fall into the same situation as Twisted, ok? :)

elaine2284

1,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2004
Cheras, KL
Visit site
angry with u for what?? aiya... we all in one zth family... fren fren mah...
no worries... ^_^

hopefully she will be ok... :)

headache

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Originally posted by elaine2284@Oct 7 2004, 15:49
angry with u for what?? aiya... we all in one zth family... fren fren mah...
no worries... ^_^

hopefully she will be ok... :)
OK. Thanks.
Yes, I do wish that she'll fully recover and to forget about this bad experience. Well, if she's willing to chat with me, I'm available, so, is our resident good doctor luv, Dr. Glozz. :P

BlackGti

May 23, 2004
good 2know tat she's fine now...same ere..even i donno who she id..but happy 4her... ;) wish her all d best..

headache

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Another SMS from her this morning @ 05:17:40....

"Haven't slept for days, gettin sick of the hosp i feel so alone the pain has taken a lot out of me sometimes it gets so dark and u tend 2 fall into it"

There could be a message hidden between the lines of her SMS. It don't sound positive but as least she's alive. Tried to call her but no answer, so, sent her an SMS that reads, "You need lots of rest! Need 2 talk 2 me? Misscall me, ok?"
Hope she knows what to do. Aiyoooo.... :(

damien

Sep 29, 2004
Guys there's a new post on her diary. www.denisetan.diaryland.com I usually just check to see if there's an update.Im actually really suprised that there is one now.Id really like to Rip this guy into pieces,its shameful to think how he makes us guys look bad and for not respecting a lady.

L9Turbo

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
Visit site
Normal la.. lots of bastards lurking online.. then meet gals. then hit and run. Then suddenly.. all guys online r branded as bad pple. WTF!

They r everwhere. Even in ZTH forums. I am not pointing fingers... but.. guys.. u know who u r. only u know wat's ur intention. Better watchout. Retribution comes... sooner or later.

headache

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Originally posted by damien@Oct 8 2004, 13:40
Guys there's a new post on her diary. www.denisetan.diaryland.com I usually just check to see if there's an update.Im actually really suprised that there is one now.Id really like to Rip this guy into pieces,its shameful to think how he makes us guys look bad and for not respecting a lady.
Dear people,
Finally, I've managed to talk to her a few minutes ago. Trust me, her case is finally confirmed to be genuine. Didn't want to talk too much and enquire further as it's obvious that she's very stressed and in tears. Just told her to build up her strenght and to love herself first (as advised by Dr. Glozz).
When she's up and going, will bring my daughters and pay her a visit and chat with her about the realities of life.
May God look after her and show her the purpose and reason why it happens the way it happens. :)

glozz

Known Member
Jan 26, 2003
Selangor
headache,
If you're intending to go, give me a call if she's up to a group counselling session and doesn't mind if I turn up. :lol: :lol:

When're you around town? Will try to meet up with you one of these days for that elusive TT session. :lol: :lol:

lil wira boy

Known Member
Jun 12, 2004
Subang Jaya
Visit site
why dont u guys pay her a visit? she seems lonely and could use some company especially from the person she keeps sms-in
:lol:

just my opinion
dun bang me

glozz

Known Member
Jan 26, 2003
Selangor
Due to the sensitivity of the situation, I would think it better and wiser for only certain parties to go; and even so, at her agreement.

Just my opinion after all the shit that has happened.

headache

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Originally posted by glozz@Oct 8 2004, 15:18
headache,
If you're intending to go, give me a call if she's up to a group counselling session and doesn't mind if I turn up. :lol: :lol:

When're you around town? Will try to meet up with you one of these days for that elusive TT session. :lol: :lol:
Sure. If I can convince her to meet me and my daughters, I'll give you a buzz. Will aim for this Sunday but no promises. This could be a bit touchy as she's staying with her parents and they have yet to know the whole story.

Anyway, I'll be back tonight. Why not have TT on Sat night with the Bees in Syed Ariff? :P

AMEMIZU

Jan 2, 2004
Setapak
Visit site
Originally posted by glozz@Oct 8 2004, 15:35
Due to the sensitivity of the situation, I would think it better and wiser for only certain parties to go; and even so, at her agreement.

I'm so very the bloddy agree.

In fact, we should stop talking about her when she discharge.

headache

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Originally posted by AMEMIZU+Oct 8 2004, 16:01 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AMEMIZU @ Oct 8 2004, 16:01 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-glozz@Oct 8 2004, 15:35

I'm so very the bloddy agree.

In fact, we should stop talking about her when she discharge. [/b][/quote]
Yes... yes... 100% agree.
Also, not wise to open up old wounds(asking her what really happened) unless the victim is willing to share. I ain't no psycology expert but I think it's the best way 'cos if I were to be in her shoes, I don't want to be reminded of a nasty experience, right?