Girl’s SMS, mum’s screams save them

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
KULIM:Quick thinking by a 17-year-old girl saved her from an intruder early yesterday.
Salima Mohd Noor, a student, was awakened by a noise in her house at Taman Angkasa here at 2.45am.

She immediately reached for her handphone and sent an SMS to her mother who was sleeping in the master bedroom.

Salima said a man rushed into her bedroom and placed a knife at her neck just as she finished sending the message.

"I was terrified and started screaming when he threatened to kill me.

"He also said that no one would come to my rescue as he had already locked my mother’s bedroom door from the outside," she said.

Salima said the man pulled her towards the hall and kicked her when she tried to struggle.

However, she managed to break free when he was distracted by her mother’s screams. The screams attracted the attention of Salima’s uncle who lives nearby. He kicked open the front door just as the intruder escaped through the back.

The family called the police around 4am but Salima said a patrol car only arrived at her house about 7.30am.

Kulim district police chief Superintendent Abdul Majid Hashim said he would look into the allegation that the police were slow in responding.

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
would look into the allegation that the police were slow in responding.

I think give all the police a bicycle better lar.........got so many petrol car or bike also cannot reach on the spot early.........2.45am case happen but reach at 7.30am..........better no need to come rite.........sleeping at home.........or wanking away in the bush......or scare till shit coming out tat y dun dare to reach on the spot................fuk lar i think raise the pay will not help also.........................waste country money and our money by paying taX....................fuk lar............makan suap tahu tapi kerja tak tahu...........

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
government spend so many money on patrol cars....but most of them go ronda n find extra pocket money only....

got crime case n need help? slowly wait..

guess out Pak lah has to do something....it is more worse now as everyday there is a fresh news in newspaper....

damn...

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"would look into the allegation that the police were slow in responding. "

thats wat they are good at. always said the same thing. after a while, all of us will forget about it and the police will getaway again. None of them will revert with explaination.

recca_act

May 17, 2007
This is typical government agencies lah, we see this everyday in the papers

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
what happen to the government promises of "shortest" response time? i think its more to shortest memory about our call for help!

singchaii

500 RPM
Sep 3, 2005
Pandan Jaya, KL
Last time my house being break in at 3am morning.. Called up the police, 7am only arrived.. Make us wait until crazy and cannot sleep since all the door had being broken..

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
fuk up kinda of attitude this man in biru..........i believe they are theft when uniform is down..........so sorry for those newcomers which wan to uphold justice coz got poison by senior to makan suap.............i believe 2% uphold law n justice whereelse the remaining 98% tengah "jom mau cari makan".........

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
this week alone so many case n all is about police late stuff... so... wait next fewdays n next week.. nothin will be said in de press or news n no action taken...if nowdays police catch us for using white lights wut shud we say to them?

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
So...election time know wht to do lor...
Gave them some pressure......

m@ttz

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
klang
again n again.. they are not police, but was pole is, same like pole..

waste our money paying tax here, tax there, summon, compount, n later dey use our money to pay their salary n fill up their stupid patrol car, then the pole is go leisure, pick up money from bangla, nepal, indon, buy 4d but acting like inspecting the premise, finish time, go back n sleep, so easy..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Need your advise here. My satria 1.3, has a issue with Check Engine light comes on suddenly then the car jerks and i had to pull over. I brought it to local mechanic, change spark plug, spark plug cable. the problem comes back weeks later. After fed up with local mechanic i brought it to Proton centre to check. They service the body throttle, prob came back again..then told me it could be the body throttle, so i chg it. It was good for 2 months then same problem came again.
Then...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience