I received an sms from AFM (Akademi Fantasia 4) claiming i won money.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
THIS IS A TRAP DON'T ENTERTAINED THE SMS!!!!

You should never call that number, its a trap set up by conned man. A few cases already reported and under police investigation. The will ask you to deposit certain amount of money before u can reclaim the prize. After you bank in the cash,the number u try to call will not be able to be contacted. All is the conned job.

Last edited:

jasonchan

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
nitrus said:
Is this a hoax?

It says :

"TAHNIAH.Simcard Anda Memenangi hadiah Cek Tunai RM.9000 dari AFM <AKADEMI FANTASIA 4>. Sila Hubungi: ****************** Terimakasih

:confused_smile:

Anybody can confirm with me? Anybody else received this sms besides me?

I'm afraid if i call that number i'll loose all my credit/alot of credit or something.. Please advise ppl in ZTH..

Thanks..

there is no such thing such as free lunch in this world..just becareful

encikmasen

Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
Bangi
its a trap, a scam or whatever it is to fool ppl to deposit money into their account..if u want u can report this matter or else just delete the msg lah..

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Thank you so very much guys for ur advise ... god lucky i didn't call. Thank u so much guys i knew i could rely on advise here... thanks for replying so fast..

How do i report this sms? i feel like sms-ing back n tiu them nicely la =/

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Mwahahahhaa! If i'm really damn free or if i pass by a public phone then i might consider it la .. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i hope no one else gets conned into calling that number besides me .... got a feeling that someone right now is being conned into that thing... sigh.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
According to reported news, those conned man already absconded more than RM100,000 from innocent peoples.

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
hahaha , came out in newspaper a month back or so . bunch of dumb fans went for a ride and provided their bank acc details to the conman and have their savings withdrawn IIRC .

jasonchan

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
nitrus go n make a police report,...and pls post his number here so that we can help u spam him back.hahahahha....

i still remember the good old day where i use avalanche to kill my enemy mailbox...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
nitrus,
You're smarter than that, dude. Nobody wins prizes just like that. At least not in the current economic situation. hahaha When curry mee and fried kuay teow is RM0.50 per serving and dim sums are RM0.30 per piece, then perhaps you'd be able to win prizes just like that. haha
But do let me know if you ever find any dim sum that's RM0.30 per piece, yeah? hahaha

jasonchan said:
i still remember the good old day where i use avalanche to kill my enemy mailbox...
Wah... you quite bad, right? And I thought me using a computerized guided missile to blow up that fella's whole family at home was bad. hehehe Looks like you're badder than I am. hehe

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
nitrus, call back and tell him that you are IGP Dato Musa, and request them to deliver you the cheque to Bukit Aman, 31st floor....

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
HAHAHA LOL you guys are real funny la :rofl: I really think i'll try it someday .. But i guess when that day comes the number already not in use.. takkan they hold on to it for so long.

satria_95, i dunno ma.. was abit blur that time coz like.. hmm, how i noe maybe AF was having some sorta contest which i din noe about? where they picked simcard or something lol !!! :rofl: thats why i asked here first hehehe...

Ok i'll post the whole thing here ..

Sender : +6281519015443

Full message : TAHNIAH.Simcard Anda Memenangi hadiah Cek Tunai RM.9000 dari AFM <AKADEMI FANTASIA 4>. Sila Hubungi: 006281386550753 Terimakasih

SPAM DA PAKKA! ... no la juz kidding, save ur credits. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Stolen perdana v6 - YouTube

I have already made a police report, sent them a copy of my geran,
Shared everywhere i could in facebook, told all my friends to keep a lookout, going around hunting at warehouses near the area, reported in tweeter, told one of my friends uncle who has a link with the police to keep a better look out, even posted on other sections in zth..

What else should I do that would be usefull?
Where should I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience