Small, Hidden and yet could be fatal if kena by accident

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
you probably could, but what for? We want Proton to improve their QC and quality. Not just ask you to go into their SC so they can replace the 4 screws right?
True, but no complain or further actions taken, they wont improve one wor...Malaysia style memang tak kena tak takut mia

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
May I know where I can get the rubber stopper mentioned here? Because I've always wanted to cover the screws on my speakers at my kancil's back board....

bare in mind, I bought and install the speaker at a local acc shop years ago so scraped hands are a norm. That's why I never allow anyone (bangla-cuci-kereta included) to open the rear bonnet....didn't know the solution are that simple huhuhu
bro ampang katner, screw cam2 kat hardware bnyk

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, go get some stopper and cover the sharp end...which I did after I took the pic I posted few pages back....you can keep waiting for their reply or you can do another thing to piss them off....keep forwarding the same e-mail to them...flood their servers...you can do this by attaching big images files to you e-mail....put the same image over and over again...floor kao their server...Kakakakaka..I'm so bad

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF, go get some stopper and cover the sharp end...which I did after I took the pic I posted few pages back....you can keep waiting for their reply or you can do another thing to piss them off....keep forwarding the same e-mail to them...flood their servers...you can do this by attaching big images files to you e-mail....put the same image over and over again...floor kao their server...Kakakakaka..I'm so bad
Already did, emailed them again already. But will find ways to remove or make the screws blunt. After that, will post photos. Putting a stopper, still not that save me thinks.

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
English please...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
you probably could, but what for? We want Proton to improve their QC and quality. Not just ask you to go into their SC so they can replace the 4 screws right?
Yup, correct. Go to tribunal means you have a claim that is not settled, so claim what, the screws only?:banghead:

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

English please...
Had trouble reading that because some more is in sms short form....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

You have the money then change your car.
Change the car because of the speaker screws......:rofl:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
snang arrr kat ace bnyk screw tuh, kalo nmpak kancil merah, bumper hitam depan blakang, keta kecik kale merah kat dashboard kna pulak sound pasang kaw kaw sy arr tuh,
thanks bro...

mod already angry... can 'sambung' on pm la ek :listen:

Sorry guys! :wavey:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Thanks bro... I'm in Taman Dagang btw
me at bukit indah ampang sometimes on weekends......

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

anyways u cant file this case at tribunal, will waste your time & money.
just complaint to proton.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
me at bukit indah ampang sometimes on weekends......

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

anyways u cant file this case at tribunal, will waste your time & money.
just complaint to proton.
Let's us all just keep blasting email till they reply, those people not sure what they are doing or shaking legs there, they didnt reply till date.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
You know, it's a well known fact Proton still uses crony suppliers and it's a open secret these cronies don't always supply good quality parts. So I wouldn't be surprised if Proton doesn't bother with your complaints.

The only real way for Proton to improve is to remove G support, fire all the upper management and hire someone with experience in uplifting a car-business, like the Nissan CEO or VW or just some Malaysian who honestly wants to see Proton out of the drain and become an honest true to god global competitor. Not just some cheapass cheap car alternative.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You know, it's a well known fact Proton still uses crony suppliers and it's a open secret these cronies don't always supply good quality parts. So I wouldn't be surprised if Proton doesn't bother with your complaints.

The only real way for Proton to improve is to remove G support, fire all the upper management and hire someone with experience in uplifting a car-business, like the Nissan CEO or VW or just some Malaysian who honestly wants to see Proton out of the drain and become an honest true to god global competitor. Not just some cheapass cheap car alternative.
If only I can vote for Izso :rofl:

Once one is too comfortable with lots of support, they tend to be lazy and become too depending on
the other party on support all this while. Which is why till date, they are progressing and improving,
but kinda slow don't you think?

Things like this cant be neglected, is a danger too lots of consumers for such a long screw jutting
out. I just lift my head up fast and hard, I'm so gonna get into the hospital for serious injury.

My finger is cured, but seems to left a big mark of scar on my thumb now. Look like a small scratch but is kinda deep, will take a photo later.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, good day. Im driving a wira 1.5 a/b se and I could hear somesort of metal clanging sound everytime I start my car after the engine gets cold. I could hear the sound only when I start the car after turning off the engine for more than two or three hours. Starting the car early in the morning is the worse. Starting the car after 30 mins or even 1 hour of turning off the engine results in no sound at all. The sound will disappear after some time, maybe after 10 mins of drive. Im having...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience