Skyline Spotted!

amduron

Nov 21, 2007
Re: Skyline Spotted!

saw a black R34 at restoran Lengkuas around 11-12pm yesterday (Bangi area) too good to be true as the owner/driver sits at the next table to us :P (well, we don't know them, that's for sure, hehe..)

reccaoji

Known Member
Feb 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

i always saw this yellow er34 2 doors at petronas bkt antarabangsa but didnt got the chance to tegur him...donno if the owner is a ZTH member...

Xackstah

Jun 2, 2009

spotted this at seksyen 7, bangi..after light turn green, i makan asap :wavey:

Who's your friend bro? Nways sorry if u termakan asap.. Maybe i was in a hurry nak terberak..

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my

Spotted this one too last week near LRT Kelana Jaya on LDP Highway.
bro i dont think you saw the car last week since the car have no emgine at the moment...hehe..the car already in workshop for almost 1 month..engine got problem.. hmm:hmmmm:

mine's

Jun 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Who's your friend bro? Nways sorry if u termakan asap.. Maybe i was in a hurry nak terberak..
my fren name akram..logistic department i think. u maybe xkenal dier kot. but dunno still in sapura or not. bro u live in BBB ke? i'm from sekyen 4 je. can i tumpang ur car :love:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003

Fast & Furious ......

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003

Taken from the Trans Sport Show in Philippines last weekend. More pics will be uploaded to www.facebook.com/JDMAutoLink later.

reccaoji

Known Member
Feb 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

spotted two skyline today at WWM...one is a white r34 and another i think is a midnight purple with carbon hood r34...sorry no pic coz rushing to the cinema...:vroam:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i own a honda prelude 2nd generation and now in the process of swapping engine to B16B. I was told by the mechanic that the clutch pump type gearbox cannot be install in my car. the mechanic told me that there is no way to modify it. can anyone here please help me to understand if what the mechanic told me is true? because for what i know even Honda EF can be install with a LSD clutch pump gearbox.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience