Skyline Spotted!

amduron

Nov 21, 2007
Re: Skyline Spotted!

saw a black R34 at restoran Lengkuas around 11-12pm yesterday (Bangi area) too good to be true as the owner/driver sits at the next table to us :P (well, we don't know them, that's for sure, hehe..)

reccaoji

Known Member
Feb 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

i always saw this yellow er34 2 doors at petronas bkt antarabangsa but didnt got the chance to tegur him...donno if the owner is a ZTH member...

Xackstah

Jun 2, 2009

spotted this at seksyen 7, bangi..after light turn green, i makan asap :wavey:

Who's your friend bro? Nways sorry if u termakan asap.. Maybe i was in a hurry nak terberak..

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my

Spotted this one too last week near LRT Kelana Jaya on LDP Highway.
bro i dont think you saw the car last week since the car have no emgine at the moment...hehe..the car already in workshop for almost 1 month..engine got problem.. hmm:hmmmm:

mine's

Jun 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Who's your friend bro? Nways sorry if u termakan asap.. Maybe i was in a hurry nak terberak..
my fren name akram..logistic department i think. u maybe xkenal dier kot. but dunno still in sapura or not. bro u live in BBB ke? i'm from sekyen 4 je. can i tumpang ur car :love:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003

Fast & Furious ......

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003

Taken from the Trans Sport Show in Philippines last weekend. More pics will be uploaded to www.facebook.com/JDMAutoLink later.

reccaoji

Known Member
Feb 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

spotted two skyline today at WWM...one is a white r34 and another i think is a midnight purple with carbon hood r34...sorry no pic coz rushing to the cinema...:vroam:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there.. my gen2 is fitted with front airbags and i wanted to change my steering to those aftermarket ones (without airbag). initially was planning to keep my original steering so when i want to sell off my car i can install back the original steering but my concern is do i need to disconnect / sealed / cut-off any wiring to prevent the airbag from activating before installing aftermarket steering? thanx in advance guys & girls..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience