Skyline Spotted!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Re: Skyline Spotted!

spotted two skyline today at WWM...one is a white r34 and another i think is a midnight purple with carbon hood r34...sorry no pic coz rushing to the cinema...:vroam:

[PIMPIN];1063561234 said:
Hahahah.. And where have you been bro? :biggrin:

Thought we had lost you to the more exotic rides :driver:

Barely! :laugh: I don't drive her as often as I should...

IMG_1997.JPG

spotted

i got one stupid question. y everytime i attach some photos it becomes thumbnails? how do i make it become big like other people do?

Attachments

• DSC_2391.jpg
    DSC_2391.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 216

spotted

i got one stupid question. y everytime i attach some photos it becomes thumbnails? how do i make it become big like other people do?

You've to upload at photobucket or other website that allow you to re-edit/re-size your picture. After you've uploaded the pictures, copy the code and paste at here. Finish..:driver:

You've to upload at photobucket or other website that allow you to re-edit/re-size your picture. After you've uploaded the pictures, copy the code and paste at here. Finish..:driver:

oooo...thanks...will try to do that after this...solve my problem:biggrin:

Spotted matte black R34 (think it was a gtr), Qxx 2 on NKVE heading toards kl. Our apologies if it seemed like my wife (z4) and me (dc5) appeared like we were trying to tailgate you :adore: We were late for an appointment hence the wangan mode:vroam:

Spotted gun metal 4 door gts with gtr front @ Kota Kemuning this noon. Plate number starts with P.

spotted a yellow skyline...the funny thing is the car langgar a tong sampah when parking...:biggrin:

i thing it is zahid AF's car...

sudut, dats me,,, i was finding a place to car wash,,, n hav my lunch b4 meeting lol...

gti[GSR];1063575983 said:
sudut, dats me,,, i was finding a place to car wash,,, n hav my lunch b4 meeting lol...

So u work somewhere around Kemuning? Later can teh tarik la after work :)

gti[GSR];1063575983 said:

So u work somewhere around Kemuning? Later can teh tarik la after work :)

gti[GSR], u bought the 4 door gunmetal grey 32 eh? Nice catch bro!

Later2 Sudut can organize TT for 32s in Kemuning/Setia Alam/Klang. Got a couple of of 32s around this area.. :burnout:

Tuan,
u organize first, my car still in shop.. Once finish then only i can join :|

Whose car is this? Spotted this in SIC today.

DSC_2729.jpg

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom