~Skyline Enthusiasts Section~

ikhwan

May 28, 2005
jgt
can anyone help me find the altenator belt for rb26?my belt snap,and i cant find the belt pieces,:cry_smile:

raptorie54

Jul 18, 2004
tokyo autolink
hey guys i notice there arent many r32 gtr around its very rare to see in kl...and i have realised that it is a very realiable good car that car produce good results.how much does a r32 gtr cost in kl ?is it possible to reach 1000horsepower n put a rb26 engine into the r32gtr...is dere any1 selling his r32gtr??????

-Skylines-
i've ask a r32 gtr owner whether he wants to sell his car in links power last 2 months. he offer me RM120k. anything below he won sell. i heard r32 has entered the classic category in japan. r32 is a legend. actually m looking for r32 gtr for past 2 years but couldnt get 1. to own a r32 is not an easy thing, even harder than owning a r33 or r34, 1st is very rare n 2ndly the price is high(mostly rm100k++) n 3rdly CASH (no finance loan)!!!!

farique

Jan 22, 2005
R32.. hmm.. GTSt or GTR you are referring to? If you are aiming for the GTR model, it would be a very hard time for you to look around an R32 GTR. Its a gem. Very very rare in Malaysia though I cant spell out how many of them being imported here less than 20 unit perhaps?

GTSt being on the other hand, its a "lil bit" easy to source compared to the GTR. But then, you have to look and ask around for this car. Im not sure if you can find any stock standard R32 running on RB25 and still suing the GTSt bodyparts though. Hehehe..

For the GTR, base price is about 90K onwards while GTSt starts from RM40K onwards. That is if you can find one. Hahahaha..

The most important thing is, you cant apply for loan for these R32. Maybe personal loan would solve the problem.

Oct 13, 2006
Thanks..GTS price looks affordable for a beginner.. and actually thats da price maybe i'm looking for. anyway, whats da major different between GTR and GTS?and, is it easy get their spare parts?

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
hye all,
Finally i can talk@ask ur guys bout dis monsta...So hepy n excited 2 join dis forum as i admire dis monsta more den anythin else...:biggrin: ...Last time so shy 2 talk 2 ur guys coz can't afford 1....so maybe now i can start 2 talk@ask u guys bout dis car b4 i buy.....:adore:
My plan is 2 find d R34 GTT 2 b my wife...heheh....can't afford those GTR...there r 2 GTRs (1 is black n other is Tv2 Blue) in Old Klang Road on sale but d price is :banghead: .......i heard thers GTT convert 2 GTR been brought down here 4 sale...where can i lookout@survey those GTTs??...
Hopefully my dream will com true in no time.....:dancing: ....n go tt wit u guys someday...heheheh.....pray alot......

JaHaX

Sep 21, 2005
hey ...

all the best in your finding dude

i myself just got gtt a couple of months back ... cant afford a gtr ... overpriced in this part of the world

by the may, my frend's place got few gtts waiting for an eager new owner ...:listen:

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
hye,
Hopefully 1 day im gonna b like u :adore: JaHaX....heheh....But hav 2 find 'The One' best offer n suits my financialn d condition....ure rite d GTR r xpensive in Msia....Slow2 transform 2 GTR lah....den hav 2 put d autobots logo on my car....heheh...jk jk jk....
Btw,
where's ur fren place??....mayb if im free i can drop by n hav a look at those ladies....:love: ....heheh

Greylock

Jun 5, 2007
guys, i am still new to this forum and i was wondering if i bring back a R32 gtst to malaysia,is it worth all the trouble? or should i save up a bit more for a R33 gtst(this option is pushing it but still it might happen) or ask parents for more money for a r34 gtt(this is not possible now but maybe in the future)?? please advise..thanks!

JaHaX

Sep 21, 2005
hye,
Hopefully 1 day im gonna b like u :adore: JaHaX....heheh....But hav 2 find 'The One' best offer n suits my financialn d condition....ure rite d GTR r xpensive in Msia....Slow2 transform 2 GTR lah....den hav 2 put d autobots logo on my car....heheh...jk jk jk....
Btw,
where's ur fren place??....mayb if im free i can drop by n hav a look at those ladies....:love: ....heheh
hahahaha ... those ladies ... love that

by the way ... UGPM:listen:

JaHaX

Sep 21, 2005
guys, i am still new to this forum and i was wondering if i bring back a R32 gtst to malaysia,is it worth all the trouble? or should i save up a bit more for a R33 gtst(this option is pushing it but still it might happen) or ask parents for more money for a r34 gtt(this is not possible now but maybe in the future)?? please advise..thanks!
if i were u ... gring back the r32 ... rare breed in this shore ... more so if it is a GTR

Greylock

Jun 5, 2007
hhmm..put my car up for sale hoping to get a R33 though...cause the R32 is a little too small for carrying people around and a R33 would be better i guess..that's the reason why i wanted to change to a r33..

vinci68

Jun 22, 2007
How much you selling your R32 for ?

With the Paris Motor Show looming around the corner at around a week away, Peugeot have dropped some shots of their concept vehicle that will be unveiled at Paris.

The concept, dubbed the EX1, was...