www.itswat.com.my
yeah just post it here... im also interested

Last edited:

tykoh

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Ipoh
tykoh88.blogspot.com
water injection ah? hehehe.... i'm interested too... post it here and share it lah.... maybe can increase some HP also... :P

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
maybe turbo car can use better compared to the normal car lorr....cause if can feed the water before the turbo, by the time it reach the TB, the water also become vapour adi, then more cool the air as its cooled furthermore by the intercooler ;) i think lar, theory wise maybe can lar, butthen dunno the water mist/droplets will spoil the turbo or not, not sure lorr.. :(

but for NA car, how to make it into vapour wor?? the intake there also not say very very hot also...but i think its hot enough to vapourize the water lar tho, and erm, wanna ask, carb engine can use aR? scared masuk air the carb, chia lat...how aR?? anyone got try before on carb engine??

A329878

Known Member
Sep 24, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
My drawing is an Excel file just a simple drawing .
Share with those are interested !! :_:
If feel this are useful please sticky on DIY forum

Thank you and happy DIY

Last edited:

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
thanx for da idea... dat is almost like wat Drexchan did last time... everything is de same except he used de "fish stone" inside de water for better evaporation....

tested it... not much diff... y?? this thing works when ur car RPM is low or idle as de vacuum is high... when u WOT.. de vacuum is same as de atmosphere pressure... so no vacuum...

A329878

Known Member
Sep 24, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
It may wrong vaccum hose you connected ........

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
well, actually, if you are cruising with any vacuum reading on thegauge, there will be bubbles.

It works.. just that there are some technical issue on the design of the system that put the project into KIV.

About the vacuum hose, all hoses with a vacuum generated by the engine has the same reading. So it doesn't matter which vacuum hose is being used.

Once can choose either the PCV or FPR hoses. Just don't cut the brake servo vecuum hose.. haha!

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
another thing is that..

if the PCV or FPR hoses is used.. most of the water vapor will go to the 4th cylinder because these hoses are normally connected at the end of the intake manifold.

Last edited:

Kodiak_gbl

Known Member
Feb 24, 2005
Johor
Visit site
Finally, a discussion about water injections kits. I know they were used in carb vehicles many many many years ago. I was planning to add one to my 4g13. Bit the vaccum inlet is at one corner of the manifold. Would this be a problem as the water may get sucked into the closest cylinder?

takumi86

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
Puchong
how about this?!?!.. my version..

this is my water injection installed in my car..
got this tips from car taiko oso.. sure not effect ur engine wan!
using it almost 1 year oledy :regular_smile:

result.. quite good and engine become kinda light n smooth.
2 weeks time need to refill de water lehh.. :X-:
make sure use filtered water..

anybody ever done this oso?:shcokedcamo:

Last edited:

mengz

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
the problem is like drexchan said, its at one end of the plenum chamber. most of the vapour goes into one cylinder only. unless we can tebuk one lubang in the middle of the plenum? will it go in evenly to all 4 cylinders? or have 4 holes. one ontop of each runners.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any 1 can advise engine to swap into an Opel?
it's a FF , did read from foreign site, sr-20 , 3s-gte can go in.
but not sure wht did they done on the enjin

any 1 experience this or ur tuner modd and Calibra b4? kindly advise, thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience