Simple Question: why choose TOYOTA instead of HONDA?

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
i just cant afford a honda..haha
Wei, don't be so humble la, bro. Maybe you quietly keeping one S2000 in your garage leh, who knows.....:laugh:

amae92

Known Member
Feb 13, 2007
waa..this topik alive back arr.. but its ok.. i want to story mory also.. to tell u the truth, at first i prefer honda also.. cos vtec la.. but then i realize there are many things shud be considered before own a car..what i see is the power of vtec is the only thing honda win.. but in term of reliability, maintainence, comfort, spare part and many more... toyota wins.. btw, toyota engine is also very good one.. silap2 lagi power dari vtec.. after all, if hari raya, there are 4 toyota oredy at my home, 1 mazda.. and 1 honda.. hehe..dont play2.. this honda is no1 in the greatest ever made (cenel 53 astro)--motocycle...its called honda bulat..

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
amae92: actually, both are the same... i had an EG6 and an AE92 (and also AE101 BT6speed) before.. if u ask me.. i'd say both are like 'abang-adik'... same thing... infact, it's cheaper to get hp from vtec than vvti

nafiiio

Known Member
Aug 22, 2006
"kenapa saya suka toyota saya ..kenapa saya suka toyota saya ..."

"Sbb dia Best ....."

It's a car from generation to genaration .. had serve me and my family more than 15 years .. and still feel like a new car ..

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
yah la price is a small thing if want honda the old d6 or something like that can get around 1000 than put 2.2vtec and go fly fly...lah
than u can get a corona like mine or 2o2r and put 3sgtez and fly fly also
than can buy a mitsu a174 put sr20 and drift
than can buy a nissan sunny 130y and save a lot of petrol plus very safe in the car coz got bumper absober
but i still like my 84 corona.....
my first car....i bought....

jinsepat

Aug 20, 2007
serius ka vtec lower FC? i dont want to create war here, just as comparison.
might migrate if FC better. hahahhahha dont flame me haaaaaa
can roughly estimate ka?
mine 10rm = 5.92 liter = 60 km
can jin elaborate more
as from my expirience ... accord 2.2l '97 non-VTEC(i dun no the code name) make long journey from penang to KL and then to Kuala Terenganu, it take only 1 full(around 50litre) tank plus RM50 (around 25litre) .. the journey's about more than 900km so on ...so simply the fuel consumtion 900/75 =12km/l .. to me it's consider high already la for a non-vtec 2200cc

hehehe just my expirience ...:driver:
peace!!

n0th1n

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
japan
junk-dealer.blogspot.com
long distance kah? because my stats is for town driving. long distance also will be FC lower.

nnik

3,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Lembah Klang
Why........erm...

BT 5speed Halfcut.....RM3500
B16a 5speed Halfcut RM 4500..min

RM1000 different so big oo..even my BT halfcut oni rm 3k last 3month

Ahak ahak ahak

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
cheaper halfcut...nice point there...
1k is a big number..

ae101seg

Known Member
Sep 2, 2006
toyota is my destiny

from LE to SE to SEG to... not yet

still in love with mySEG

QuickRide

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
You know, from what I know even malays are giving up the proton option and buying toyota avanza. Probably because cost wise is much more smarter. Guess another reason why toyota wins?

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
what...??what...??put it here la bro..

ae92r

Known Member
Feb 21, 2007
hmm... wan a faster car but dun wan break piggy bank? sure there are ways, cost 0 bucks to a few bucks and you get abit of improvement. some of the easier things to do that won't cost you anything, except some time using your hands, as i can think:

-throw away spare tire
-throw away car jack (no spare tire you most probably won't need this, just call the tow truck)
-throw away the rear seat
-even better just throw away the passenger seat
-throw away all ICE to save you a kilo or two
-foot mat throw away
-carpet... buang juga
-dun wan use aircond, it robs you lots of power, or just throw away the compresor, cooling coil and all those piping, save a few kilo again
-dun use cushion cover for your seat, save few gram also good
-remove all interior panels

well.. all those you can actualy do it yourself, no need pay money and yet can improve the power to weight ratio abit :D :D :D

*cabut*
hahahha real jahat idea
then naik soranglah
if wan tumpang need to bring in kerusi kecik
If hot bring in kipas sate
if boring nyayilah sorang sorang
hahahhaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm using Koni soft hard (front) adj. abs and Apex spring. Can Titan custom made for me and make the Koni abs hi-low like full coilover.

I really need the soft hard adj since easy for me to tune it myself depending on daily or track usage in term of comfort and balance of under and oversteer ( coz on track with full fuel my car balace is ok but when the tank is only 20-30% it tends to under abit. So it easy for me to fix it since I have soft hard. Now I want to lower it down. Can you?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience