Warranty: NONE !

Dealing method:Post laju

Location of seller:JB

Contact method/details:017-7500133

Age of item:NEW

Item(s) conditions:GOOD

Reason for sale:Earn abit helping friend

Helping my friend to sell.

Silicone is more good in high heat and more flexible.

Compare with original proton persona bush using rubber hardness tester , is same hard with OE which give reading at 74 , china 68 , malaysia make too hard 86, too hard mean will easy crack during high heat.

Item can be use for saga , wira, waja, persona and others which have use satay bush on stabilizer link.

Item dun have any warranty or grantee since my friend sell for long time without problem and a few of my friends using also no problem.

MSG or Pm me for banking details. Please do not call as i in office , later get scold by bos. TQ.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

WIRA, PERSONA, WAJA which have stabilizer link like below also can use the bush.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greetings all! How are you?

I believe all the forumners here dreams or owns their own sport car. Its inevitable for us not dream to get own one. Same goes to me. I ever dream it since child where during my childhood, I used to live in the era of Evo 4-6, Mazda RX7, Skyline R32, R32, Silvia S14, Fairlady 300ZX, Mitsubishi FTO and GZTO and etc where I saw all these kind of sport cars in movies, car magazines and for sure on the road.

So, I make promise to myself that I gonna get this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience