Should i buy Kelisa 850manual or Kancil 850

sissoko

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
Selangor
Guyz, i'm thinking of buying second car with good FC coz i drive 90km everyday. Therefore i was planning to buy a second hand car either kelisa 850m or Kancil 850 Auto... Actually i don't mind about auto or manual...if kelisa..i can use manual..but for kancil, i choose auto. Between this kelisa manual and kancil auto, which one is more fuel save? and what about replacement part for kelisa 85o manual? coz i only know about kelisa 1000auto...

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
better go kelisa 850. surely saver than kancil (A)850. kelisa drive a lot better than kancil. for replacement parts i dont think you'll have any problem.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Kelisa 850 manual is the definite winner here, relatively larger than Kancil and the more fuel efficient manual transmission. Spare parts wise, no problemo!

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
thanks a lot guyssssssssssssss
may I ask which version of Kancil 850cc auto? izzit EZ (pre 2003 lampu petak) or EZi (post 2003 lampu bulat)?

My kancil was the EZi model... 850cc fuel injection twin cam engine same as Kelisa 850cc engine with 3speed auto..

the weak link here is the 3speed auto and it don't have power steering (the kelisa have).. but then been comparing the FC with my friend who own a kelisa 1000cc auto..... its more or less the same... dunno about the 850cc manual kelisa one

the choice is yours...

IMHO, if its going to be a city car.... might as well go for kancil since its an auto... fuel efficient manual transmission benefits tends to be negated when in stop-go traffic

if its more on the open road of combination of city/open road then the kelisa more suitable

...but then, kelisa do felt a lil bit more spacious.... :listen:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car is runnin on a VR4 which i have been using it for the past 2 years n im unhappy with the performance due to the all sort of faulty that has caused.Im planning to change my engine n im not sure which will be better.If i choose mivec is it safe if i put in turbo?
(GSR or EVOIII)
which will last longer?
about the maintenance?
fuel consumption?
JPJ?
smoother driving? no idea bout these engine
reccomendation plz?

Im confused and do need help here???:confused_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience