Short Flash: Toyota To Reinvent The Wheel of RWD Glory

starlife

Feb 26, 2007
aiyo.....

it's al bout da AP lah....

NAZA <------ belong's to who we all know lah...

if not how she can be a FAT POK like shit.....

hahahaa

alonso

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
if this prototype model replacement the AE86, sure youngest generation grab it... nice look for drift car liao...but in malaysia i think the price must more then 100k after tax...

zenlim

Known Member
Oct 30, 2006
Wow..so nice the car...From the bac look a bit like celica...N the price is amazing (but in japan onli) haha...It stat there 1.5million yen in which change 2 Malaysia currentcy is less then 45k..but when it com to Malaysia it will cost 150k... haha..Sux Malaysia..cibai punya..

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
if they made it too cheap, there'd be too many 17 year old wannabe drifters all over the roads.

i'm sick of hearing how some pimple faced high school champ drifted his kancil around the corner bus-stop to impress under-age girls in their training bras/singlets.

Jul 11, 2007
hope it will be nice too drive....... 120hp...... like a bit low on horses ..... but we'll wait 4 the videos of the shoot out!! of ol skool and new skool trueno/levin..... wonder if there will be a trueno ae86 look alike

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
if they made it too cheap, there'd be too many 17 year old wannabe drifters all over the roads.

i'm sick of hearing how some pimple faced high school champ drifted his kancil around the corner bus-stop to impress under-age girls in their training bras/singlets.
Buahahahahaha!!!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GuO7v-FN0gY" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="250" width="335"></iframe>

What Top Gear would look like in the future when all car reviews are done through driving simulators like say, Gran Turismo 10. In this video you'd see Jeremy Clarkson being artificially embedded into the 3D world of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience