Shopping Complexes - in KL/PJ

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Shopping Complex in KL/PJ

• Sungai Wang / Bukit Bintang

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lot 10

• Mid Valley (the shopping complex, not cleavage)

• One Utama - Both old and/or new wing

• Low Yat Plaza

• Time Square

• Low Yat Plaza

• Sunway Pyramid

• KLCC Suria

• Total voters

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Which would you usually end up going to most of the time when....
- you've got nothing better to do
- you've got something to do at the shopping complex
- when you go for your dates
- when you want to just walk around and waste time
- when bla bla bla bla bla

And if y'all won't mind, perhaps a reason why you selected that option would be nice too. :)

Last edited:
Pyramid to ice skate
1u to work
The Curve to escape city environment
MidValley to look for clothes
KLCC to visit my frens in 'BOSE'
"- when you want to just walk around and waste time"...go see car stuff more productive lar...haha

PocketRocket,
Wah, how to vote like that la. hahahaha Vote for one that you go to most of the time lor. Which i guess is One Utama. hehehe

hahaha...obvious la...u forgot to add which mall houses the chundest chics..hahaha

hahahaha ya la. Nevermind, next thread la. hehehe
Oh yeah, it's the AcoustiMass that I was refering to. Damn nice sets.

yup yup...u havent heard the 'Jewel Cubes' yet ler..top of the range...when u free,drop by la

PocketRocket,
Aight dude. When I'm there, I pop by and rob the shop. Remind me to leave my IC behind when I do that. hehehe

The Curve to wash eyes...

1U to catch latest movies (GSC)...

KLCC / MidValley? No way... too many break-ins and traffic jams! :angry:

OU. The new wing is great. I liked the newly opened GSC. Parking is not that expensive and can easily go there through LDP.

1u parking is RM1 regardless of weekday or weekend or Pubic holiday(notice i purposely left out the 'L' in Public) :D

justin, is it suck to work on Sunday? while others are park toh'ing, sleeping at home, do shopping, but you need stick your butt on your office chair.

why lowyat plaza got 2 geh??.. u bias arr??.. haha...
fav place??.. kedai abang... see what they developed through engineering 'ahbang'...

Black S..well,think of the good side...evryone is fighting over parking in malls n some can relax n chill at home until complain bored..i come to work in the morning and i park my car next to the lift no need to wait or fight..and i get to chill at work..plus,i got no chic to pak tor...ppl shop in malls but i shop for car stuff.. :D i still get 2 offdays a week n sometimes it falls on weekends too..no complains....

Justin, you make my nick sound like Black "Ass"... :(

haha, enjoy your movie. Do you need to watch the same movie over and over again? BOSE sound system is great. Heard that they have car audio system as well.

Skywalker,
Hell ! I didn't even realize it. I was editing some of the options and didn't realize that it came up with 2. hahaha

Anyway, for me, I would usually end up in Sg Wang. Like the sour mango there, just outside the Hot Market (used to be old cinema). Also like the fried kuay teow at level 6 (or was that level 5) food court. :)

Secondary choice would be One Utama, both new and old wing.

Third would be Low Yat if I have some IT stuff to buy.

MidValley, almost always out. KLCC, well, I don't even give a shit about that place. Pyramid, never really bothered about it's existence. Time Square, only for Imax Theatre.

i always go to OU. More civilized ppl in OU compared to the others hahah. Less ah beng, ah lians, rempits, kampungs, hip hoppers . But during school holiday, all these ppl will be there, just like other shopping mall also. Cant avoid them, unless someone kill all of em haha. And there's just not enough parking space even with the new wing parking lot. Sg wang and pyramid too many bengs n rempits n also hip hoppers. Really hate them. Oh ou got many cun chix as well hehe

hahaha..jk oni mar...sound nice tho..haha
well,i've watched all kinds of muvee..the good,bad n ugly..ahha

car audio come pre-fitted upon assembly of the car like fairladies..rx-7's...u knoe MUZ's blue rx..? its all bose speakers..u cant buy aftermarkets...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom