don park ur cars at MINE'S shopping complex

cliffordcheong

Known Member
Jul 11, 2008
`dear all... i park my ride in mines shopping complex yesterday afternoon cause celebratin my staff for gettin 6A in spm recently...so i park at L1A.....less then 1 hourds...my car door key spoil...alarm disable......my APEXI boost meter stolen.....and worse off all the steering key also been vandalised....but thank god my ride is still there since i got immobilizer still...guess this bugger not reli professional yet.....haiz.....as i say b4 last 2 week my car bonet behind ppl steal and take the lock also....so to all EVO owners...watch out ur car.....and i plan to selll off my ride stock evo 5....CP9A chasis.......do pm if anyone interested as im frustrated with the situation again and again.......

cheers
clifford cheong

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
i remember there was a singaporean evo8 that was stolen near there too. it was parked at south city plaza in seri kembangan. i guess that area is a hot area now?

lauguan

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
`dear all... i park my ride in mines shopping complex yesterday afternoon cause celebratin my staff for gettin 6A in spm recently...so i park at L1A.....less then 1 hourds...my car door key spoil...alarm disable......my APEXI boost meter stolen.....and worse off all the steering key also been vandalised....but thank god my ride is still there since i got immobilizer still...guess this bugger not reli professional yet.....haiz.....as i say b4 last 2 week my car bonet behind ppl steal and take the lock also....so to all EVO owners...watch out ur car.....and i plan to selll off my ride stock evo 5....CP9A chasis.......do pm if anyone interested as im frustrated with the situation again and again.......

cheers
clifford cheong
Bro, Sorry to hear about your car....wtf they doin??!!!.....actually i also thinking as same as you....selling my ride...i want sleep well at night, dun 1 every nite worry about my car. Its painfull.....

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Nov 12, 2006
Waaaa.....

Sorry to hear that cliff...F&%k the bugger thief..

i was there twice man parking may car..luckyly tak kena hijacked...

now i scare to park my car there again...

What happen to our people nowdays?????:banghead: :banghead:

cliffordcheong

Known Member
Jul 11, 2008
Bro, Sorry to hear about your car....wtf they doin??!!!.....actually i also thinking as same as you....selling my ride...i want sleep well at night, dun 1 every nite worry about my car. Its painfull.....

bro lau....u ar....u go TT today u would think twice loh cause will b poison with with and the geng for sure...thats why i dont wanna join leh....bahaya hehe.,......haiz no choice bro worse to worse sell off only sit back comfort car settle...i also canot zzz well loh........GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY

Bump:
Waaaa.....

Sorry to hear that cliff...F&%k the bugger thief..

i was there twice man parking may car..luckyly tak kena hijacked...

now i scare to park my car there again...

What happen to our people nowdays?????:banghead: :banghead:
bro don i mean don even try park at mines......serdang now very very hot wei...........if go go with motorcycle now as i practice it now.......have to take care off ur car man.....thats why after finish change new lock and new boost meter....i will plan to sell off........careful bro since we stay near......

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Nov 12, 2006
bro cliff..

noted & thanks man..hope that my car safe lah...pray to god...

lauguan

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
bro lau....u ar....u go TT today u would think twice loh cause will b poison with with and the geng for sure...thats why i dont wanna join leh....bahaya hehe.,......haiz no choice bro worse to worse sell off only sit back comfort car settle...i also canot zzz well loh........GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY

Bump:

bro don i mean don even try park at mines......serdang now very very hot wei...........if go go with motorcycle now as i practice it now.......have to take care off ur car man.....thats why after finish change new lock and new boost meter....i will plan to sell off........careful bro since we stay near......
haha..i also dono how many month i never TT already.....

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
sigh.... another one bite's the dust.....

evolution9682

Known Member
Feb 9, 2008
all i have to say is,tis might connect to those guard or worker at the complex,they jz inform "member"to come when they targeted ur car,tis world is fucking sick...last time my proton wira oso got broke in at klcc,i park in front of elevator,steal all my meter n dvd monitor,go report to the police in charge inside,his face seems tease on you,XXXX.

Last edited by a moderator:

lapsap25

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
Thank you for informing, I will drive my old car to Mines only next time :itsme:

tuned-r

Known Member
Jul 9, 2005
Kawasaki
www.tuned-r.net
Whats happening in Malaysia now.
I am selling mine too. The nerds broke into my car which was parked in my hse porch.
They carted everything seat, ECU, Defi, Audio, AC control, oil cap, radiator cap, PIAA wiper ..
Love my cars but after all this...cannot sleep well at nite and dont dare to drive out.
Ultimate solution...sell the cars and get a banger.

What are the Cops doing with their EVOX??:slug:

irmscher28

Known Member
Feb 25, 2009
haiyo so pitty 4 all the bro here,some times that the cruke that broke into your to stole your stuff may also the mechanic that install it 4 you. So smart yet sometimes too smart, althought my ride are less realized by other people,but i still will install a better alarm system like imoberlizer or got inti hijack,infrared cabin motion detector. mayb a bro croke will ignore all the security stuffs that i`ve mention,but at lease 4 a newbie croke saw the motion detector LED mayb he`ll think twice b4 try broken into my car.

Bump: dear bro tuned-r,malaysian cops ah even u give them a lambog or ferrary or whatso ever,they just use the car to do crimes also.cari makan waktu suburlah rajin,call tankap pencuri tak payah harap loh...

Bump: dear bro tuned-r,malaysian cops ah even u give them a lambog or ferrary or whatso ever,they just use the car to do crimes also.cari makan waktu suburlah rajin,call tankap pencuri tak payah harap loh...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

True High Low Soft Hard Explained

The article is given the "thumbs up" by the famous Toyota Modification Master Bill Sherwood of www.billzilla.org/carindex.htm

See his reply to the article here http://forums.club4ag.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=64777

See also contradictions by other people. It is up to the reader to believe whoever they choose :)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience