Shame on us Malaysians

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Typical satria_95 who gives us a good laugh and at the same time moral and lesson to be learned.Hahaha. Pray for m'sians to be better for the next youth generation, for the future.

Btw, I'd grab my popcorn while watching samy vellu fucks cows, that one is another inconsiderate m'sian =P

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Btw, I'd grab my popcorn while watching samy vellu fucks cows, that one is another inconsiderate m'sian =P
ewwww ..... you sure wants to watch that, Iron-Guts?

ckw1

Feb 16, 2006
Cutting Queue

Hi, coming back to the topic, just wanted to share my unpleasant experience with members of zth. Cutting q is not something new like you guys are aware, but what happened to me is definitely something worth mentioned.

Happened today at approx. 8.26am at the Pandan Safari junction. I was from the Tasik Selatan direction and as usual, the traffic jam was great. Was patiently queueing up to enter the junction like all other drivers and suddenly there were these bunch of cars cutting q and squeezed into the same junction from outer lane. I was quite annoyed by them and decided not to give way to them. As they were squeezing into our lane, inevitably cars in front of me had to move slightly to the left of the lane and somehow these "q cutters" became the "main lane" while the rest of us who had been queueing there automatically became the "side lane". I drove my way thro' and NOW it seemed as if I was cutting the q from the left!!! These bunch of idiots, actually 2 of the drivers had even the guts to honk kau me and one of them even took out a pen and paper to copy down my plate no. (I believe I had seen the right thing from my rear view mirror!) Well, only he knows for what reason, maybe get his gang to whack me up or report to the authority because I was cutting q!!!

This is totally absurd! Now the law abiding good ethic driver like me has just become someone who "cut q indiscriminately and had no respect to other road users"!!! What can I say? Nothing, absolutely nothing as I could not even prove anything. In a worse case scenario, if you asked the other driver who copied my plate no., he may well have his own interpretation to tell. I am not going to argue with him. And since he has jotted down my no., shouldn't I be very frightened.... living in fear for the rest of my life, scared to be whacked by somebody one day........ huhuhuhu...... frightening.

For your info and beware, the chinese chap who jotted my no. ...... WP?781? a white Myvi......... you have my "full respect" as a Malaysian driver. Salute.

Last edited: