Sexy chick!

babe18

May 19, 2005
PJ
Hey guys.. wanna ask u all something...we all know dat guys tend to look or even "kacau" when they see a sexy chick on the road, in clubs, mamak etc... seems dat sexy chicks turns them on....but wat do u guys feel when ur own girlfrens dresses sexy when they are out either with/ without u???? Will u mind or will u feel proud cause all ur frens will be looking and checking out ur chun chick??? lets hear ur views .... :D

mafia_boyz

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
Visit site
i would feel proud that my gf attract such attention but as far as it goes there is a limit....looking is ok.. but anything physical or verbal would be off limits... that is what i think

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
SABAH
www.irs-asia.com
Most of the guys are the same, we see sexy ladies and think of "something" in any way we like and want, any time any where, doesn't matter if that lady is with her bf or whoever. However, if we know that other people are doing the same to our own gf as we do to other ladies, haaaa, then that's different story already. why ah? :rolleyes:

beatnik

500 RPM
Nov 28, 2004
Visit site
argued about this matter with the gf last time..
her reason: i sexy for you! you should be very proud!
my reason: sexy for what? want to attract other men? you already have a bf (me)!

and it never ends
:D

badguy

500 RPM
Jun 15, 2004
but for me i think some time sexy some time not is the best!!!

will also turn you on man!!!!!
correct??
if your gf always wear sexy the sure cannot tahan mah!
but if you gf always all part cover then u will feel no mood to ..............lah
correct?

so for me some time sexy some time not!
have to see the place and even lah!!

keong_GSR

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
for me,face sexy already enough... :D

goosfrabar

Known Member
Mar 20, 2005
Pee Jay
Visit site
mafia_boyz said:
i would feel proud that my gf attract such attention but as far as it goes there is a limit....looking is ok.. but anything physical or verbal would be off limits... that is what i think

i totally agree wif u mafia_boyz.

i feel the same. why should we be insecure? she's already yours.

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
slight disagreement with mafia_boyz.

slight scanning is ok...but not the hamsapfied perverted look.
sometimes, somewhere, somehow, someasshole really do not know how to respect ladies. They will fvcking stare and focus while totally ignoring everything else in the world.

freaking sex deprived lowlifes.

lostdesigner

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
SnooPDoGGY said:
like to see sexy dressed ladies...
but...
dont wanna hv a sexy dressed gf/wife...
gotto agree with this.. but if gf want to be sexy.. can.. but make sure when theres no one else around but me...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

after i read many post, i still cant decided what security system need to be install in my car, targeting now
1. cobra (can pay installment :P)
2. captor
3. clliford (duno where can get it in KL/Selangor).

to me it seems that all these 3 system are same, tracking, alarm, cut off engine etc. i know all these system can cost up to RM2.5k but as long as can protect my car it think its reasonble. can some one give me some advise ??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience