SATRIA LARGEST GATHERING IN MALAYSIA 13 March 2005

MaNofWaR

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2003
On the AiR
Visit site
MALAYSIA BOOK OF RECORDS - LARGEST PROTON SATRIA/GTI GATHERING AT IOI MALL, KULAI, JOHOR ON 13th MARCH 2005 - SUNDAY

- To all Proton Satria/GTi owners, a very huge gathering will be held on the 13th of MARCH 2005 (Sunday) at IOI MALL, KULAI, JOHOR.

-All participant will receive T-shirt, certificate of attendance, souvenir, sticker and other goodies, plus there is a chance for participants to win the lucky draw. There will also be other interesting avtivities as well.

- The first 300 applicants will receive the limited edition Satria Malaysia Book of Records.

- All participants must register themselves before 1.00pm on the same day and same venue. (IOI MALL - 13/03/2005)

Events & Time

10.30am - 1.30pm

= Gathering of all Satria/GTi cars for registration

10.30am - 12.00pm

= Kids colouring contest

= Traffic exhibition / UTM / AAM

= Race car / motorcycles / minibikes exhibition

= Skooters owners day

= Sticker pasting contest

= Proton Satria / GTi Autoshow contest

1.00pm

= Malaysia Largest Proton Satria/GTi Gathering opening

3.00pm

= Launching and Malaysia Book of Records certificate presentation

Enterence Fee - RM40.00 only

Guest of Honour - Dato Azalina, Youths and Sports Minister

We from Satria GTi Club Malaysia will be attending too.

see u guys there..... a record in the making

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I'm interested as well but so far la. Furthermore, I'm not sure of the way there. Further more, I'm driving alone. Even further more, don't have much finance this month. sigh...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
ya man...i keen also ler...but kinda far...me thinks most of us busy lor...or dun wanna travel so far...i wish i was there...but so few tada syok lar...
come we 40..50 satria's convoy there....

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
yeah johor so far how many satria owners in johor compared to that in kl/selangor? :P

kinda sudden la u post here, if u post earlier maybe ppl can organize our time for that particular day.. :blink:

MaNofWaR

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2003
On the AiR
Visit site
hmmm...didn't really know why the wanna do it in johor....
i knew it about 3 weeks ago..but that was trough SGTi Club (thought it was known by everyone else coz its open to all satria owners)
anyway i'm driving off fm kuantan with some cars uniting with jb & kl boys there... consider it as a convoy cum gathering B)

Gtr81

Dec 11, 2003
Visit site
Well we from SPOC member attended it and say you guys from GTI CLUB
way too go you all make it to jb B)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I hope the moderator can make this post a sticky

hi bro, if u wanna or searching the best shop to repair or inspect your car or accident repairs, at cheap price but the best workmanship. here is the guy. Hairul 0123941680. he is an indonesian, i have repaired my ol car for race prep, restarightening chassis/ restore chassis and my friend realign his bent perdana.

Well if words doesnt clear you doubt, go to the shop yourself and see, even European rally guys sent their cars there...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience