WHERE to DO? Body realign, repairs

corollagtouring

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2005
I hope the moderator can make this post a sticky

hi bro, if u wanna or searching the best shop to repair or inspect your car or accident repairs, at cheap price but the best workmanship. here is the guy. Hairul 0123941680. he is an indonesian, i have repaired my ol car for race prep, restarightening chassis/ restore chassis and my friend realign his bent perdana.

Well if words doesnt clear you doubt, go to the shop yourself and see, even European rally guys sent their cars there. Location Kampung Melayu Subang

I have went to 8 shops to quote my car
1) body straightening/strengthening (double weld)
2) rust patch up
3) remove chassis to bare metal/re-anti rust
4) etc etc

all the shops want RM 8000. guess what i got from him? RM3k below, the restoration is 100% whole chassis.

I have tested his workmanship by travelling 240km/h with the chassis and it stick like a leech.

even mangled subaru during rally seeks for his help.

he can even do minor bodykit installation, lips etc etc. but for his price and workmanship quality, he is the best, i have surveyed Lembah Klang and sorry to say for his quality and quoted price/ charges.

just make a visit, u will surely impressed.

I recommend him since many people posting questions to repair chassis

Just tell him Maznah recommended you to him and he wil give u special services.

corollagtouring

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2005
you can call the attached number or if u know EVOLUTION autoparts at kg melayu subang... the shop is just beside it

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
woh... price quoted by other shop is really diff... nice info...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Three weeks ago we learned about the track-only Pagani Zonda R beating the Ferrari 599XX at the Nurburgring by 10 seconds flat. About a week later we saw a German video of the Italian manufacturer complete the feat, now we bring you an on-board video of the driver humiliating Ferrari with a perfect drive at the 'Ring. Great video complete with an amazing 12-cylinder soundtrack.

<object...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience