Satria GTi Owner Headcount

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
Salammm...tumpang lalu....anybody know or wanted to sell used 4g93na performance camshaft? plzzz let me know

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
seriously....tombstone's married. and when was that, bro?...now, expecting already?

no need to find 2nd wife, bro...carik la girlfriend, yg ngam...but a bit difficult la...to find the one who really knows who we are - that is , a married man. no commitment.she's gotta understand that no way i'm gonna leave my wife and kid...if there is a girl like this, then i guess there'll be lesser men died becoz of heart attack - which starts from hypertension,high blood pressure and so on...

i wish there's one......................................................................but even i cant describe the type of relationship like this.someone who'll always be there - anytime. someone who understands when you dont call or pay a visit. someone whom i can tell everything about the happenings in my real life, yet understands that she has to be invisible all the time....except when i come to her ....

i think that's a bit too much to ask.selfish.
arrghhh..f#%k!!!......women.........they could never understand completely a man, i guess.......................................sigh

tombstone

1,000 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
whats this abang man...dun go astray

stay true....

how's ur daughter? still asking about mizi? hahah :)

tombstone

1,000 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
allo kawan2....hav some question...Gti VDO trottledody cannot pasang SAFC-2 ka???

u ccan tune to whatever u want, after a while, it will reset the settings to factory....thats why siemens ecu pplz say cannot modify anything....anyhow, there is hearsay that speedworks can do it for u ...

but i highly doubt it...

BuSS79

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
thanks tomstone for replying...my friend also can do it...so i hav to change to change to MMC 1 laa....huyyoo...anyone wanna sell ..hehehhe

boost_defi

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kajang
Joke joke only la bro shadowfax....couldnt get another wife la...one also cannot jaga...even she didnt understand men's toy i appreciate her so much...this is what we call life...nobody is perfect n nobody can change like how we expected....that was a challenging to us, n we hv to know how to manage it...apa org kata tuh...haaa...nak tgk kematangan kita...

hehehe....

btw, i'll leave my car alone in less than 2months...very sad...ask my father to take care of it...dunno la what will happen to my GTi...i'll leave for UK for 3yrs...then come back here kereta sudah habis bayar...

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
haiyah...not going astray la bro...u'll feel bored sometimes...biasa la...had too much of each other!but then, she's still my best friend lah and i am what i am today mostly because of her...my daughter??hehehnot asking about mizi anymore...heheh..going to Sri KL for std 1 next year...haih!dah besar anak aku.!!yesterday she's still a baby.............................

leaving for UK, bro? work or study? takpe la...leave it with your dad...any chance he'd fall in love with the car after having too much of her? heheheh...

what say if we meet up before u fly? have a nice, long chit chat...and we'll wish u farewell and good luck...in person...
think about it la, bro...3 or 4 days before you go..the last one or two days sure you'd want to spend with your family....

thinking of going to new zealand...and stay there for a couple of years...but dont know where to start. should i go to NZ embassy? i wonder if they have kaki kereta there...i know there's one good bike, one of the most beautiful bike ever built - Britten...the founder is dead..at their peak of glory...winning races here and there...

nice place to retire....beautiful country....

tombstone

1,000 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
after a while nz gets boring...

can count sheep la...

went there about 4 years ago....

very peaceful and serene lifestyle....

boost_defi

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kajang
yeah..sure can meet bro...i'll fly on 4 November...

actually my wife rcvd an offer to further her studies in lancaster UK...so she want me to follow her... i agreed coz this is the chances for me to live in other country..

but what will happen to me there??...just like mat mat indon here la kot..hahaha...hv to find part time job....in order to survive n make money...Pound tuhh...times 7.........

hafidz_moro

Audi 0000 Fanatics
Feb 13, 2005
Cheras
www.coroflot.com
Last edited:

boost_defi

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kajang
yes of course bro....can TT with them pulak....

but then have to bring my GTi laa...so that can go for a Sunday Drive...

hehehe...

btw thanks for the links....

hafidz_moro

Audi 0000 Fanatics
Feb 13, 2005
Cheras
www.coroflot.com
if you guys read their post there..u'll be amazed how much they appreciate GTi and our very own coupe (putra)..and comments bout NeO and Savvy r3 was marvellous!

btw,if you guys feeling like driving Gti in game mode..i mean computer games and PS2,drop by to this webpage and download the free demo..the free demo lets you drive your gtI in virtual mode! hehe :biggrin:

PRO Race Car Driver :
TOCA Race Car Driver Demo - European Download - FileShack - Download PC Video game patches, videos, betas and trailers for PC, PlayStation, Xbox 360 and Wii

Cheers!

Last edited:

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
waa...outsiders appreciate malaysian product???heheheh...satria GTi indeed is a good car.better than some with higher price and longer in the market.

ya la tombstone...i guess anywhere also the same...except in heaven...heheh
now come puasa month must taubat and pray a lot....insyaallah...

so guys, my muslim friends - selamat berpuasa!! to you guys non muslims, if you want to try and fast, you are most welcome! anyway, its a good thing to your health. it has been researched by medical experts around the globe and they found various advantages in fasting....

try la...you'll feel proud of yourself by end of the day...

talking about puasa, cant help thinking about raya and balik kampung. balik kampung kalu....if i'm not mistaken la, from the news i've heard recently, speed limit reduced to 80 km/h???!!..can somebody verify this??

ohh i hate this sami la....he thinks, in fact they all think that all their rakyat are stupid. sometimes when u look at them - quarrelling in the parliament, the topic that they debated ......ini debat sekolah menengah punya tajuk la....
most of them dont do their work kah?nothing to do till bring up small small matter to debate...

now the highway to the north is closed but one lane...from three to a single lane...not all the way, but long enough to make you out of vocab of cursing words!

macamana laa diorang pikir ni..??..why didnt do since the beginning??..if cost is the main hindrance, then i think it is worse now - price of everything, including construction materials are shooting sky high..being as "clever" as a minister should be,cant they think about this before?? if they cant, means that they are not fit to lead a country!apa punya pemimpin macam ni?
benci betul aku!imagining his face appearing on national tv again, with another lame excuse...........................

why pay same toll rate?you reduce the lorong till one-third, why not reduce toll to one third also? it make sense, rite? we are paying because we have the right to use good roads, with no obstacles and can cut short our travel time effectively...but now what's the point?

and they still think that reducing speed limit is the best way to curb road accidents...sigh...ini mentality jaman bila ini...!!???waduhhh....

look at autobahn,germany.there's no top speed limit. there is a minimum speed limit.you must drive/ride fast there.and u must have certain qualification to use that road.

i tend to fall asleep when i drive slow.....................dulu masa susah, pakai keta kancil pekak, lari dalam 120 mcm tu...after that change to kenari...average speed balik kampung up to 140 mcm tu...then with GTi.... heheheh...ni paling best, especially at those hilly roads after ipoh....
now with a turbo inside, kena bawak 80 km/h???!! lancau lu sami...!!!

it is not the speed that kills.mentality.road condition.vehicle not well equipped - look at our national cars - only H line variants come equipped with airbag, EBD, ABS and so on....but how about the lower variants??
ini lah hadiah dari kerajaan malaysia kepada rakyatnya....di tambah pula pentas jalanan yang hendak dipandu/tunggang kenderaan tadi dalam keadaan yang macam mana???

nak naik flight pun takut.diorang tak bayar bonus.itu yang flight banyak delay baru2 ni.that's the true story.only selected few are paid with bonuses...yang tak dapat tu macam mana?? kena yang tak dapat tu mamat mekanik yang jaga maintenance kapal terbang yang kita naik mcam mana?...aaahhh...kerja lebih kurang dah la...bonus pun tak dapat..?..

just my 2 cents.

boost_defi

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kajang
Then our "country" airlines pilot also bengang coz they didnt get ESOS (company share)....but why their CEO drivers can get it...this is all politics la bro...kroni kroni..........

Until at the end of day, whatever happen we still not agreed with the G rules n regulation...day after day it become worst.........never suit our life.......

dont know lah...as long as we can live peacefully here...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm having difficulities to choose a car, any car expert out there who able to help me? i've few models in mind. my budget within RM100k.
1) Honda civic hybrid
2) Proton Inspira
3) 2nd hand Honda Accord 2008
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience