Satria GTi Owner Headcount

powergigi

Known Member
Dec 9, 2005
haiya its not that boost_defi

convoys are interesting... but problem is, i live in tanjung bunga... rite next to batu feringghi.. (if thats you guys' destination) ...
macam mana nak convoy with u all from KL ?

by the way , mine not MONSTER ride... so no need red carpet la

powergigi

Known Member
Dec 9, 2005
oops i thought u said ,waiting FOR redcarpet... hahaha anyways sorry..

yes yes waiting with REDCARPET for all of u .. with a banner says "welcome to penang".. island of imitation DVDs for sale

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
heheheh...imitation is a very.....lets say...soft...the more suitable term is PIRATED!!!huahuahuhauh....but picture quality is A++.and if u watch it on LCD tv, its better than tv!(when is astro going digital...??)

ala gigi...apa susah?..like this...we select a date that is agreeable and convenience for everyone..you come to KL one day before the date laa..then can convoy together wat..??

and the highway going north is still under construction. at certain places, the road is reduced to one lane only...kalau mangkuk berayun kat depan then everybody sangap la @ 80km/h...but, i used to go on a non-peak period, so the traffic is not that heavy, hotels arent fully occupied and not many people at the swimming pool and you'll get the best service - tip-top, coz it is not a busy period and the mood of the staff is good...heheheh...but of course...you'll have to pick a right hotel la.

one thing about hotels in batu ferringhi, most of the major names, i.e Holiday Inn, Shang - they dont have that water pipe next to the toilet - the one with nozzle spray like we have here...and parkroyal deluxe rooms ada paip jamban, but then again, price la...but if you dont mind, its quite a comfortable room. you'll have your own balcony and i think all their deluxe rooms are facing the sea. you can make love on the balcony, while watching the sun sets into the sea it seems....and get the best of view in the evening..but really, this pipe thing bothers me la..

there are also apartments with 3 rooms. with swimming pool. but these are quite popular amongst those who are doing family gathering, reunion, bla bla bla...so advanced booking is definitely necessary..

seafood.........hmmmm...i think you will probably noticed that the price is a bit on the higher side. but if you're lucky, those 4 or 5 star hotels should have their seafood promotion buffet dinner..err, occassionally...pay around RM180 per head and eat as much as you can!..go for the lobster laa...makan sampai 4-5 ekor, then its worth it...

or ...for a start, and for trial run, we convoy dekat dekat dulu...putrajaya ke , park nicely and take picture...or where else...??

come on, guys....i know dollah is running the gomen, but not necessary we ikut lembab like him....

Last edited:

boost_defi

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kajang
oops i thought u said ,waiting FOR redcarpet... hahaha anyways sorry..

yes yes waiting with REDCARPET for all of u .. with a banner says "welcome to penang".. island of imitation DVDs for sale

hehee..no need to susah2 la...

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
wei...no one volunteer ka...??

how about next friday, 3rd august?
venue still need some suggestions laa...

come on guys...

gti-r

Known Member
Jun 30, 2005
cheras
Guys.. i have an item here up for grabs.
It's new and unuse.
I have quit from modding and hav intention to sell the car.
Fits 4g93T as well.
Manowar also has this item.

Reluction sale of this item.

Pls visit the link below for more details.
Home

Going for RM300nett. Original item from the maker.
Only brought in 4pcs for 4G93 and 1pc for B16A.
Last piece.

What are some of the benefits?

· Less rotating mass for the engine to accelerate because of the removed oil

· Less loss of power because of excessive drag caused by the windage cloud

· Helps reduce engine damaging oil-foaming

· Helps avoid oil starvation by keeping the oil in the pan during hard braking and turning as well as during off-road driving

· Helps to cool critical engine parts by quickly returning heated oil to the sump

· Helps to prevent the cylinder walls from being overloaded with oil

· Can help with fuel efficiency

gti-r

Known Member
Jun 30, 2005
cheras
Aerocatch bonnet latch (Thailand imitation)

Another item for sale. Refer to the link to see how it looks like.
AeroCatch - Media Section: AeroCatch Update Page 3/4

Aerocatch bonnet latch (Thailand imitation)

Item brand new. Still in packaging.
Brought from HKS Thailand.
Going for RM200nett.
Quality of item looks very real and good.

Original Aerocatch UK selling at RM450 to RM500.

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
HALO KAWAN KAWAN ! Ada baik suma ?

Wowowow, seems like my absence cost me missed alot weyh. ala gti-r pun selling his car. Sayang la, where are u man ?

Btw, thanks to abang rahiman for taking the responsibilities of keeping up the cherish of the thread and to all members who bertungkus lumus in replying this thread ahahaha. Tok kok sing song la I merepek aje.

Abg Man is planning for a holiday for us ? Wow thats great. Penang ke ? Boleh makan banyak ! Ahahah. So hows ur car ? I mean all the members cars here ? Any update ? Ada siput ke ? Supersiput, hicam, cf hood ? Bla bla bla.

Regarding my car, I went to the workshop yesterday, and, big smile appeard on my face as the restoration is running so well. Ive checked the bodykits, and its brand new with proton parts serial number. Interior havent done yet, but exterior is completed (its just they give me ori GTi rims la tak best). The car has been resprayed and it looks like a new GTi. Well, do u actually think I want to sell it after that restoration ? I dont think so coz if jual pun what car can I buy par with gti with that price ? After long consideration plus what Abg Rahiman told earlier, it is wise to keep what we have ..... urm... will post up pictures if got time =)

cythomas83

Dec 16, 2006
Hey guys...When TT...??
Stevelance...I m back dude....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello all zthians...

i have this problem with my proton 1.6 Sedan where the trunk has this cranking sound when the car is idling or when i am driving through a bumpy road....

so i was wondering tht is there anyone out there who had solved this problem... please share your solution with me if you dun mind...

thanks in advance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience