Satria GTi Owner Headcount

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Zeroed said:
Hahah yea lah gti-r lat kiok...

But if the abs is soft-hard and the soft setting is quite soft, it would negate the effect of the very stiff springs right? Except maybe it'll feel weird having so little suspension bound but a lot of rebound...

BTW sorry yeah couldnt give you the LSD experience. Weird problem I had, now ok and back to normal already... odd :/
Im suspecting the clutch having a problem since its sometimes very hard (fully depressed) and sometimes softer (pressure plate not fully depressed?)... and sometimes I feel more synchronizing from the gearknob when pushing it in gear, sometimes very smooth... clutch pump perhaps?
Hmmm, actually if you have a hard springs like that of a 6kg/mm for your rears you should increase the damping, else you be hopping around.

Zeroed, yes typical problem with old uprated clutches, the plate is not engaging fully/properly that's why its hard sometimes and soft others. Your syncro will also crunch. There is a fix, where you can get a longer/extended clutch cylinder rod for your slave pump. However, this is still debateble, some say it works and some say that it just gives you more clutch freeplay adjustnents. I doubt its clutch pump problems as you will not be able to shift at all or leaking oil if its so.

cheers :_:

brianfei

Jul 11, 2006
hi,

just bought a gti,
00/01
when and where u guys usually TT
hope to meet some of you soon. :regular_smile:

Nyamuk

Known Member
Oct 18, 2006
Guys i have 1 set 'brand new' r3 absorber and spring for sale.

rm 800 nego.

only fitted to my gti for testing purpose, running less than 5km max.

cheers.

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Alucard: Thanks, will see if I can do anything to help the problem. :)

But it only got worse recently... I wonder if there is a pump problem or airbubbles got trapped in it...

Anyone up for TT tonight? RAMD guys apparantly having it in A&W SS13? The one near summit.

gtishadowfax

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
huh meriahnyer...

anyone going to sh alam tomolo(today?)

always cannot sleep after sex la.....haiya...

Hanzo

Feb 25, 2006
><

gtishadowfax said:
huh meriahnyer...

anyone going to sh alam tomolo(today?)

always cannot sleep after sex la.....haiya...

^^" :emoticon_U: :mouth_closed:

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Siot jer shadowfax (-_-)"

Hi guys ! Just came back from JB , vacation la.Dammit if u go JB have to drive slow weyh the roads are killing rims and tyres =P

Btw hye to brianfei !

malique, I remember last time byakuya (gti thread poster) got his one brand new at RM800. Cant recall where he got his. Racecraft has but surely it'll cost a bomb ....

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
TermiziYeoh said:
RX- 8 ? The most I can afford is RX-Z ony hehehe , itupun after I sell my car haha, now broke like hell ...
Abang Mizi> Grow a lil pony-tail and clr it rusty, and you would qualify for a super RX-Z rider... get a sweet lookin bosia to go with it and complement yr status. huahuahuahua!!!!
Just got a new gearknob. Seksi lah! hehehehhahaha!

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Selling your car but still adding new stuff ? Guess the mod bug rilly attached =P

Rempit ? Can save petrol riding bike izzit =)

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
can... how much max to fill up a Modenas Kriss for example? maybe 6 bucks? 5 perhaps? dunno la. I'm still to graduate from the SCHOOOOOL of Rempit.

Adding just a lil bit to kononnye "add value". muahahaha!

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Why dont we start a headcount for this week TT since we have never gather for a long time ? And where will it be ? I'll suit with majority ......

p/s : lekalo ? Ni ape talk about rempit ni ? Going for RX-Z or 125z after sold your car huh =P

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
is there a marketing opportunity at the TT? if so, can I joheyn? hahahaha!
Hoi, I choose a higher cc like the TZM. Considered superbike amongst my classes.

MaNofWaR

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2003
On the AiR
Visit site
TermiziYeoh said:
Why dont we start a headcount for this week TT since we have never gather for a long time ? And where will it be ? I'll suit with majority ......
why not u guys come to alibaba TTDI this fri nite? the official SGTi club is having TT there? dun be shy...lets make the numbers.

did i tell u that we are going up to awana for this weekend "sunday-drive":shades_smile:

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Yeah lets have a TT this week la... what about joining the official group, guys?

Attendance List of The TT Gathering After a Long Time of Absence from Datuk Chairman Termizi with The Monster GTi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. TermiziYeoh :biggrin:
2. Zeroed

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Come we join the official group la ? Since our Presidente of KK (Kereta Kuat) Encik Zeroed has mentioned and furthermore Man had been severaly sincerely invited us few times .....

Maybe we can meet up at somewhere and convoy to Alibaba TTDI (since I dont know where is that =P )

MaNofWaR

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2003
On the AiR
Visit site
GTi-ans.....just feel free to drop by. not neccesary u need to be an official SGTi Club member to join. come foster new friendship....

AliBaba TTDI is nearby old IBM building (now its taken over by VADS)
across the new white condo just upon full completion

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
Entering TTDI with Pizza Hut ultimately to the right and the balai bomba to the left, go straight till you see the (ex-IBM) now VADS bldg to your right at a set of traffic lights.
TUrn right at the lights, go straight till u see a Toyota showroom to your right and the white condo straight on. Maka a right turn at the Toyota Showroom and you have Restoran AliBaba on the right side of the road.

I cakap banyak but dono if I can join. muaahahaha!
BTW, what time is this supposed to be?