Satria GTi Owner Headcount

moon*

Known Member
Aug 3, 2004
JB
ehm.. u mean u ensure 44K but the market value is lower??

ehm.. its not really a good idea to me.

experience it b4 + if any were to happen. most insurance dont care if u insure it 100k. they will follow the market price.

so.. dun really have to insured ur car to such high value.
mebbe if the market price is 35k, u insure it abt 40k. still ok la. but any extra. would be a slighty a waste.

currently using mmc ecu.

my car currently insured 44k by aig insurans. i found that is not worth. isit?

any ideas?

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
Video of Gti - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

busy doin my research. what is the best parts for my gti.

currently found

e-manage
mivec head port & polish
mivec wirering
safc
mivec extractor with costume made exzos
exdy semi racing clutch
lsd & short shifter- stil searcing what is the best brand
ngk plug cable
costume made air box with k&n mushroom filter + cyclone
ultra racing bar

can reach 2++ bhp maybe.
may be will be done on ogos.
stil searching for the best price.
if any sifus have their idea, can share with me?

my ten sens
Helo bother.
I'm no sifu, but I am compelled to ask:

You plan to reach 200bhp with a MIVEC 1.8. right? :X-:
With all the above right?
Can really reach 200hp without usage of cams or a turbocharger ke?
In my limited experience, I only managed that (abv 200, but on flywheel ah) with the use of very panas cams. It is achievable.
What costume you want to put on your exhaust? I recommend gorilla one. hehe. Just joking.

I sold of my GTi to someone:shades_smile:, whom now I understand is pushing ALMOST (minus 3 or 4 hp) 200hp @ the wheels.
Bloody Awsome! Even I didn't dare push it that far.

wjdGTI

Dec 8, 2006
i dont know that i can reach 200 hp or not with this particular. but most of turbo bengkel told me that gti can reach 200hp if use this parts.

maybe depends to the mechanic setting n tuning especially on contume made ekzos, safc, bla bla bla

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
ohh.. okies. If they say so.
But make sure your gearbox really cun to handle all that. Otherwise you'll be easily revving 9,000RPM, with your clutch if slipping all the way. kekekek!
Happy mooooding!

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Btw wjdGTI, abang lekalo here was a mivec monster owner before, drop jaw to see his list of powderful mods. Lekalo long time no see, so settle for another monster already ?

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
moon , civic hatch is nice but for you pun it took 2 years. How a poor student like me cud settle with that hehe.....

wjdGTI

Dec 8, 2006
Btw wjdGTI, abang lekalo here was a mivec monster owner before, drop jaw to see his list of powderful mods. Lekalo long time no see, so settle for another monster already ?
wow, so hows it going? ur monster can reach 200 hp? izzit worth?

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
TermiziYeoh>
Helo! Ahaha... where got monster la? TO me normal only lah. I oso drive slow like pakcik, so it makes me wonder most of the time why I do these mods.
Seriously, I do miss my GTi, and didn't even get a chance to meet u guys. Oh well. Life goes on.
Serious wey, I hear the new owner ordered for ekstra power! I saw the new dynosheet. DAMN SWEET! Still NA lah, from a 4G93 only!!

I've settled for a family car, since I've been blessed with a little monster of my own! ut I'm seriously thinking of trading in my wife's Kelisa for an EK. hehehehe...
Life must go on!:_:

4G13T

Known Member
Jan 8, 2004
do u guys knoe whr to get gti mounting for the engine..ori n reliable workshops in klangvalley

Thanx dude..juz helpin a fren

BuSS79

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
Allo Geng...Termizi..sorry to hear about ur car....i already takut...becouse i rent at taman bukit cheras...near ur house.....sorry Bro??

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
wow, so hows it going? ur monster can reach 200 hp? izzit worth?
It is soooooo fu**in worth it when you get to see the facial expression on owners other more prestigious machine's faces.
Then you'd put on the "now who would've thought??" look. haheheaheha!

To me, in that sense, it is rather worth it. Brilliant. :shcokedcamo:
It's when you get to prove that MIVECs in Protons are no pushovers, if done right.

No offence to any1. Just my RM12.58's (with applicable Government tax)worth.

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
GTI mounting ? Here oso selling la I guess. Go for original ones as they have imitation mounting, it leads to more engine vibration from the original ones.

Urm, Buss, what to do, but be careful aite, those bastards are roaming around cheras area quite often, not only GTI, even Iswara or whatever they can lay their hands on ....... Bastard mcbknn *()^&*(%&^$$&((_$

lekalo still bising bising about mivec for what la ? Someone here is quoting over Wira hatch B16B Type R weyh ....... Already list out what mod to be done - hondata, toda what specs cam, 2litre stroker, what supersize 82.55mm pistons la ......

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Wonder where Zeroed ........ Hows his wira 4g92vtec doing ....

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
really ah? gila lah. But will such monstrosity be compliant with the Road Transport Dept.'s rules?
Ye la, must bising abt MIVEC coz ppl ask abt MIVEC, so we share lah. hahaha!

Eeee, so I read your car kena pinch ke? Damn. Sorry 2 hear of your predicament. Someone should just stick a big parang into those responsible punya mouths lah.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys.. need help here. im driving a satria neo. n i did my exhaust at JFA, sunway.. 4-1 header, one mid box, 2 inches piping ( i think, or maybe 2.2 around there la) n HKS hyper muffler( straight).. the power is nice, the sound also nice.. its just that, its really noisy..

so just yesterday, i decided to change my muffler to a quiter one. a S flow. so i bought this tanabe hyper medallion from a friend of mine.. so i went to a normal exhaust shop, n change the muffler..

the prob is, i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience