Satria GTi Owner Headcount

silly question fromme: is Satria R3 considered as 'hot stuff' (ie:high potential of being stolen) like its brother SGTi too? hahaha :P :biggrin:

I don't think there is many cars on the market that can be compared with SGTI man, for the price you pay. Unless you pay a little bit more and get maybe an R3 like what is recommended by hafidz_moro. Personally never tried it, but friends say it handles as good or maybe better.

Or maybe you can try a putra for a change, they run on the same platform SGTI and putra. The price is about the same too.

Bump: For the TT session, maybe we should plan something, just the very few of us that is active on the forum now.. :P Besides TT, It would be nice to have a convoy of SGTI's heading somewhere... I tried it once when i went with a friend for their 350z session, it was great. We should do it more, since now the petrol price has dropped and its more economical now.

Last edited:
i was on board wif R3 last time my fren own it,n im driving a gti,erm from my point of view R3,
has the handling and more faster,stifer chasis and very light body aswell.even gti wif auto foam chasiscant closed to it.honestly.:itsme:it just like evolution 3 and evolution 3 RS,which is no air cond,more lighter chasis,g.box diff ratio...1 thing for sure R3 g.box ratio oso feel different...
dont take seriously my oppinion here..im not expert

yup, i tested the R3 too,and the handling is much much better than Gti:driver:,and the interior is damn nice lah...momo gear knob,momo steering,recaro semi bucket...etc...worth buying....but i think R3 is even hotter cake than our Gti coz they only produces 150 unit only,it's super limited edition...

I sokong R3, but risiko still the same like Gti,,...I think more risky loo....target car,....limited lak tue......

waaa...termizie already change to airtrek .....tak pecaya loo...mana mizie..oii..mizie..i think we should meet for TT maa..can change opinion..

howard..u friend wanna sell airtrek ka?? what colour...ada picture ka..how much(penting skali..harga) hehehe...u right the FC makan lagi la kan...kekekek...saje I'm family man now.,so kereta kena upgrade besar sikit la...nk bawak mertua jalan2..heheh..balik kampung Gti,,bawak barang tak cukup keta la...kekek..u all understand kan...:wavey:

...saje I'm family man now.,so kereta kena upgrade besar sikit la...nk bawak mertua jalan2..heheh..balik kampung Gti,,bawak barang tak cukup keta la...kekek..u all understand kan...:wavey:

hahahaha..same issue with me here fren!! :proud::itsme::biggrin:

BuSS79,i'll ask my fren for u lah,my fren himself is a mech specialiase on mitsu engine especially airtrek turbo,he is now modding a airtrek wit EVO9 engine and manual gear box...damn cun man...:banghead:

Bro..airtrek turbo triptronik ka??

Bump: Bro..airtrek turbo triptronik ka??

hey guys,

i came across the civic type r 3dr, and fell in love with it immediately... for me always had a passion for hatchbacks... Hehe... Don't know what you guys think about it though...

Anyone of you have any idea if Honda will bring them into malaysian markets? Its already available in singapore markets. I have also attached pictures of the car for your viewing. Hope you guys can provide me with some information. I search all over the World wide web to no avail.

Attachments

• 2048538.jpg
    2048538.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 83
  • 56b8_1.JPG
    56b8_1.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 2048537.jpg
    2048537.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 78
hey guys,

i came across the civic type r 3dr, and fell in love with it immediately... for me always had a passion for hatchbacks... Hehe... Don't know what you guys think about it though...

Anyone of you have any idea if Honda will bring them into malaysian markets? Its already available in singapore markets. I have also attached pictures of the car for your viewing. Hope you guys can provide me with some information. I search all over the World wide web to no avail.

bro,i dun think honda malaysia will be bringing this model into m'sia lah,but u stil can hope on grey importer like naza to import it lah,the pricing wise i think it'll be quite expensive too,expect to be near 200k...

i read around, they say they will introduce this car to the thailand market first then it might be introduce to Malaysia. At least that's what the press are saying "cars introduce in thailand markets first then only will introduce to malaysian market". Pray hard man...

Hopefully it comes, i feel it looks better then the Honda civic type r sedan that is currently sold in Malaysia.

If come in, cannot be hatchback same price as sedan right? the car is slower then the sedan version of it. only about 200 horse on the hatchback.

Last edited:
CAnt be! Poor market segmentation on this Hothatch Hatchback Market in Malaysia..just expect grey importers to offer at their showroom soon.

yup,i think the hatchback will most probably only available in grey importer showroom...base on malaysian market trend lah,evything also slower than other country wan...:banghead:

bro Buss79,i've already ask my fren bout the airtrek,it's running on evo7 engine using bk airtrek tiptronic gearbox,he's asking for 90k,i'm not sure bout the market price but the car is in tip top condition,juz buy and :driver:
i'll try to post some pic for u later...:biggrin:

Last edited:
PEEGHH... bro howard..cannot nego more ke..?heheh...what year the car ?? u can email me the particular at [email protected]

Bump: PEEGHH... bro howard..cannot nego more ke..?heheh...what year the car ?? u can email me the particular at [email protected]

Bump: all Gti's, i have question? recently after i hav done balancing and alingment my Gti, there seems to be something wrong with my right front side of my car, when i accelerate there are sound coming from right side tyre, "Knock" 1st i thought my"kulit pisang" becouse dah buruk, tukar pun still ada bunyi, maybe the absorber or drive shaft, i dunno what, but after i done alingment n balancing ia ada bunyi tu jadi....any ideas???:rolleyes:

Bump: all Gti's, i have question? recently after i hav done balancing and alingment my Gti, there seems to be something wrong with my right front side of my car, when i accelerate there are sound coming from right side tyre, "Knock" 1st i thought my"kulit pisang" becouse dah buruk, tukar pun still ada bunyi, maybe the absorber or drive shaft, i dunno what, but after i done alingment n balancing ia ada bunyi tu jadi....any ideas???:rolleyes:

bro BuSS79,i think if u really interested the price maybe can nego lah,but u come view the car 1st lah,i can tell u if i hv the money i sure will buy tis car wan,very nicely done car,the defi meter inside looks like factory fitted and the owner hv oredi mod to brembo 4 pot front and 2 pot rear...
and bout the sound,is it continuous or juz when u're accelarating?most probably is the driveshaft lah...

looks like not much chance in getting the Honda Civic type R to Malaysian shores. Seems only possible to take in from other country then. But bringing in cars and get it registered in Malaysia cost quite abit right? Subject to import duty and some more what ah?

Anyway when our existing Gti members here wanna have a TT session?

i think there's import duty then i think excise duty ah..?? not sure,but 1 thing for sure is the price will 3x the price from other country lah,coz the tax is like 300%...wtf...:banghead:

bout the tt session,i've no problem with tat,anytime juz let me know,if i'm free sure i'll attend... anyway,bro kelvchin,where u staying?

I'm staying at Seri Kembangan. But work in Damansara. How about you? Located at?

What you guys think about the Hybrid Technology currently used in Honda Civic? I wonder how much to replace those batteries in Malaysia. Since the technology relatively new, and most probably stock only at Honda Service Centers. It seems to be turning into an okay buy now, since the Govt decide to reduce the import duties on it. The road tax also very cheap though only RM 70 a year.

ermm....what about the fuel consumption....ok ka airtrek?

the knock sound only happened when i accelerate 1st gear, after that no sound...but takut la dgr...macamada benda nak patah...hehehhe

Bump: ermm....what about the fuel consumption....ok ka airtrek?

the knock sound only happened when i accelerate 1st gear, after that no sound...but takut la dgr...macamada benda nak patah...hehehhe

bro,i'm staying nearby u only,i'm at balakong area,maybe we can come out tt nearby our place,how bout that?i'm working in nilai....
i think the civic hybrid is not a bad car,1 of my fren owns the older version wan stil quite ok,not giving him any problem from new car till now,but the maintenance part u must go bk to honda center lah..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom