Satria evo or vtec???

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Id rather k3vet than paint hahahhahsh...but naah...max ill do is probably change to 15" wheels just to have better tire options for the wet...even then im still thinking if i should or not

N bikes aint cheap after u enter the "medium" to "big" bike category. My 250cc insurance n roadtax oso the same price as my car edi...even standard original oil filter is rm40±/pc! Hahahahhahaah
what triggered the bike swap anyway?

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Id rather k3vet than paint hahahhahsh...but naah...max ill do is probably change to 15" wheels just to have better tire options for the wet...even then im still thinking if i should or not

N bikes aint cheap after u enter the "medium" to "big" bike category. My 250cc insurance n roadtax oso the same price as my car edi...even standard original oil filter is rm40±/pc! Hahahahhahaah
agreed,250cc bike has the maintenance of a proper sports bike of 600cc.
250cc advantages are the fuel consumption and style only.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Hi all sifus,

I’m in a dilemma in btw wad car to buy hehe given my budget is tight.. ard 20k..
All the while i have been eyeing on satria gti convert to evo since I’m turbo fans hehe

My questions are, satria gti converted to Evo is it reliable? I mean is it fun to drive in terms of performance n handling? Is it problematic? Bcoz some of my friends advise to go for vtec.

The reason I seek for sifus advice is bcoz I’m afraid I will regret :( if things turn out is not wad I expected...
Let me tell u one thing la... anything convert convert wan wont be good long term. like Gti change into GSR tebo.. etc are not good. heard many case the mounting koyak. too much power for tin milo body. if u want, can get Mivec engine 1.6. but spare part rare = expensip. if u get vtec. get standard vtec then can prang aldy. not much power as tebo, but at least reliable and long term usage. sekian my dua posen.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
what triggered the bike swap anyway?
I started off on bikes during my rempit days...

But mainly due to work travel...33km one way on a slow kapchai is tiring....n annoying having to fuel up almost everyday due to the small fuel tank

So decided to upgrade for.more travel comfort n it reminded me how much more fun bikes are

Reactions: gunnerzz

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

WTA, which combination of absorbers and sport springs would be best for street use? i know most of u would change to adjustables, but IMO i think that it wud be too hard for regular everyday use.
opinions?
:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience