From Satria Evo, to Kelisa YRV

Worth it to swap Satria Evo with Kelisa YRV??

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

zahidee

Jun 9, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
There is one guy interedted to swap his car with mine.
I mostly driving in town area and travel from JB to terengganu during school holidays.
My satria is 1.6 model converted to evo engine endorsed 2000cc with gti bodypart.

main reason i consider his car because:
1.cheaper roadtax
2.low FC,maybe?
3.newer car(2004), compared to my car.
4.Auto
5.its turbo,too.

worth it or not?

my car:

his car:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
There is one guy interedted to swap his car with mine.
I mostly driving in town area and travel from JB to terengganu during school holidays.
My satria is 1.6 model converted to evo engine endorsed 2000cc with gti bodypart.

main reason i consider his car because:
1.cheaper roadtax
2.low FC,maybe?
3.newer car(2004), compared to my car.
4.Auto
5.its turbo,too.

worth it or not?
If he love your car and you love his car. Then no problem is a problem. Worth it or not is up to you to weigh whether is worth the swap for your car.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I don't know what you think but your Satria seems to be in a rather good condition at least externally. Looked like it worth more than the Kelisa...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
YRV doesn't come manual. If you want a smaller car, an auto car, a cheaper overall car and probably value is lesser as spare parts car, then sure swap it. Oh I forgot to mention as well, slower on track compared to your Satria car.

Swap with top up.. that's a different story.

But a YRV on a super lightweight chassis like the Kelisa would be bloody fast even though it's auto.

But I'll bet a 2.0T on a Satria is plenty fun too.

All depends on what it is you want. For me I'd rather stick with the Satria.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
auto? for me a no no
But YRV don't have manual... Not sure what will happen if try to mate K3-VET with K3-VE manual transmission...

YRV doesn't come manual. If you want a smaller car, an auto car, a cheaper overall car and probably value is lesser as spare parts car, then sure swap it. Oh I forgot to mention as well, slower on track compared to your Satria car.

Swap with top up.. that's a different story.

But a YRV on a super lightweight chassis like the Kelisa would be bloody fast even though it's auto.

But I'll bet a 2.0T on a Satria is plenty fun too.

All depends on what it is you want. For me I'd rather stick with the Satria.
Fast on straights but not on corners. Satria wins on handling and stability... Besides, I think Satria gives out a more serious look compared to a Kelisa turbo...

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
give it a try first, driving for the whole month maybe, "feel" the pros & cons & vice versa for the fish owner, what will u be in let say 5 years from now, big family @ still fast & furious is a thing to consider too. 1 to 1 swap maybe is a loss for u except no headache in performance wise, u might get more if selling & get the same fish elsewhere.

zahidee

Jun 9, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
2.0t sure so much fun.thinking to reduce my fuel expense.its not i cant afford the fc of 2.0t but will be better if i can save more $$$ for better car upgrade in future.thats y i consider this swap.and endorse 2000cc into satria/wira is like a sacred animal now.then thinking on keep the satria pulak.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear bro, Can someone tell me how to modify this engine. it is tough because it is just SOCH Vtec instead of DOHC Vtec. moreover now i'm using singapore plate. what i can think of is to try on Port ad polish,UNIChip or E-manage piggy back,speed meter to check if there is speed cut or not. the rest, i do not know what to do anymore. i just feel that my current engine is so weird because on my 1st gear (auto), it can ram to oly 5500 only then change to second gear and can ram to only 6100++...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience