Samsung Galaxy S4 Come in here please

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Buy phones according to your needs and wants.
No need to have something more than is more than what you need.
I think people lost their mind when it comes to trend.

Yup, many are like chasing the trend. My ex colleague, every new iphone comes out he trades in his old one for it.....

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Trend chasing is personal. If that person can afford that more the merrier for the economy, as we would be spending on car. For me spending on latest greatest phone is nono. I inherited phone from my wife.:biggrin:

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Trend chasing is personal. If that person can afford that more the merrier for the economy, as we would be spending on car. For me spending on latest greatest phone is nono. I inherited phone from my wife.:biggrin:
Ya weh, as long as you got what you wanted/needed, enough.
2 years change one time its normal la.
Wait until Lumia 928 dropped price,
then it's time for me to change my Lumia 800. :love:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ya weh, as long as you got what you wanted/needed, enough.
2 years change one time its normal la.
Wait until Lumia 928 dropped price,
then it's time for me to change my Lumia 800. :love:
I normally use until the phone konk....hahahaha
Most of my phone did. Even ex colleague told me like that phone company will close down.....hahahahaha
My first smart phone bought last year....:biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Don't have much money to follow trend and buy such expensive phones, still just using my 4yr old Nokia, already forgot what's the type as well! :bawling:

Want to change also now dizzy with all those specs & features, most of them I don't even understand what the hell they're! :hmmmm:

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Izso : If i used the phone continuously WHILE it's plugged into the charger it gets hot, other than that if i use it without it plugged it it get warm but not alarmingly so.

Malaysia's 3G also haven't maxed out it's speed and 4G/LTE will not be available so soon to all area's as well. I opted for the Octo-core S4 because for Malaysia the S4 with LTE will not be Octocore. The Octocore S4 with LTE will only be available in Korea.

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I normally use until the phone konk....hahahaha
Most of my phone did. Even ex colleague told me like that phone company will close down.....hahahahaha
My first smart phone bought last year....:biggrin:
Me too, using out of date handphone....

Wanted to trade in for newer phones but shops giving ridiculous price....

Ended up having many old phones in my possesion...

Last month got budget to buy a smart phone....

Also got budget to change new Michelin tyres for my car.....

Ended up using the budget allocations to buy a full of headache junky Volkswagen 1303 S....

But at least, it sounds a bit like a Porsche when revvved....:love::burnout:

hahaha....:driver:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
My wife was asking Note 2 for some times already and I think samsung is just making small upgrades for digging consumers' wallets, just like apple. I use china phone and I'm happy with it but my wife want samsung so cannot do anything but keep on delay until next model come out.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Izso : If i used the phone continuously WHILE it's plugged into the charger it gets hot, other than that if i use it without it plugged it it get warm but not alarmingly so.

Malaysia's 3G also haven't maxed out it's speed and 4G/LTE will not be available so soon to all area's as well. I opted for the Octo-core S4 because for Malaysia the S4 with LTE will not be Octocore. The Octocore S4 with LTE will only be available in Korea.
Even when charging it gets warm...:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

My wife was asking Note 2 for some times already and I think samsung is just making small upgrades for digging consumers' wallets, just like apple. I use china phone and I'm happy with it but my wife want samsung so cannot do anything but keep on delay until next model come out.
Heard Note 3 will be out in September....

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
CSL, what China phone you are using? I read that Xiaomi is very good at half the Korean phone price. Too bad I got no chance to get my hand on it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car just got broken in by bloody thief yesterday night. I am still wondering how they actually got into my condo area. We have like guards 24 hrs and my car is parked near to the guard.

If anyone staying in Casa puteri condominium please becareful. If possible pls detached your CD player at night so the chances are lower of getting breaks in.
But surprisingly, 3 cars was affected and all of them are Wiras.

I don't know la...the way they take my stuffs...if wanna take, take la...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience