Samsung galaxy tab 7.7??

Mar 13, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi hi just need to feedback on this tablet coz b’day is around the corner and darling is buying me a tablet for birthday gift J….was looking at this tab…is the good and how much is it?? Thanks in advance ya

Mar 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi there! Well it’s definitely better than the previous version la…this one have AMOLED technology display..so it’s better view even under sunlight lol….also weight only 340 g so it’s ok to put in handbag, very convenient to me! =)

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
ok la....im using 10.1....
but keep at home for my kids to play.....wanted to buy 7.0 but abit to small.....
summore i dun use the phone function if i waited & bought 7.7....cos abit bulky,

pancake797

Mar 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
they enhance a lot for their voice call too, no need use bluetooth or headset to make call already . Now we just use it like normal phone. Arrrggg!!! Planning to sell the current one and change to new la!!! But really need to consider about the price. How do u think??

Mar 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
in the market think is around 2k la...but if u take it with call dan data plan sure cheaper la...can get it at rm 1409 lol...check out this package to see if it suit u k..:smokin:

celcom.com.my/smartphones/tablets.php#tablet4

Last edited:

itab17

Mar 13, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
in the market think is around 2k la...but if u take it with call dan data plan sure cheaper la...can get it at rm 1409 lol...check out this package to see if it suit u k..:smokin:

celcom.com.my/smartphones/tablets.php#tablet4
And it come with bookcase worth RM 249..really value for money lol..kekeke..now will hint hint darling to bring me to celcom store to get one lol…should he get the 12 mths or 24 mths contract ah??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bought a used car...how to change to a new number? i dont want the existing number to the car...anyone know/got any lubang to change to new number????

willing to invest on a new bike, but i dont want the bike, just to get the number...please pm/reply back

019-324 9797
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience