SagaFLX stuttering idle

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
It might be TCU or ECU problem. Try by swapping with friend with same car but not encounter the same issue.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hurt? No. Take longer to fully charge? Yes. The battery itself may not last as long if you don't drive it long enough to fully charge it. But typically they last 2 years anyway so doesn't matter la. Unless you need it for ICE, don't bother uprating.
The thing is, its almost the same price, and somehow I see more of them.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Had a chat with my mech yesterday as my wife's car is also experiencing the same prob (jerking while reversing and cannot start). It has something to do with our gearbox. Im gonna sent that car to Proton to have my gearbox check and claim. Just waiting for my mech to give me the greenlight where to sent the car.

cheers
kinda similar like mine once upon a time. The reverse jerking, according to PSC it is common for FLX models.

cannot start, PSC said ECU, btw they did not call me for the ECU upgrade whatsoever. I am sure the cannot start happens once in a blue moon bcoz for me it happens rarely and once in a blue moon.

MetaruBZG

Known Member
Dec 25, 2005
Cyberjaya
www.cardomain.com
Hurt? No. Take longer to fully charge? Yes. The battery itself may not last as long if you don't drive it long enough to fully charge it. But typically they last 2 years anyway so doesn't matter la. Unless you need it for ICE, don't bother uprating.
Can a bigger battery act as a sort of voltage stabilizer due to it's larger capacity?

Since i had this low power issue, im starting to wonder if voltage fluctuations may be one of the cause for these stuttering.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Can a bigger battery act as a sort of voltage stabilizer due to it's larger capacity?

Since i had this low power issue, im starting to wonder if voltage fluctuations may be one of the cause for these stuttering.
If it fits try la. Bigger battery no harm. Just that the battery may not last as long only (1.5 years as opposed to 2 years for example).

MetaruBZG

Known Member
Dec 25, 2005
Cyberjaya
www.cardomain.com
If it fits try la. Bigger battery no harm. Just that the battery may not last as long only (1.5 years as opposed to 2 years for example).
I see, just curious though, why not last as long? Is it because it's hardly full charge since full charge takes longer?:hmmmm:

Asked the battery dealer, say to put NS60 battery have to mod the battery area base / tapak.

Already day 3, still no stuttering but car seems to be more responsive during mid day (last time fell very laggish). Because ecu reset?:stupid:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Our car battery is like our cellphone batteries. First charge is for 8 hours to "program" the battery to recognize the maximum limit. If you drain your battery completely it'll recognize that as the "zero" mark as well. So if you don't fully charge your battery all the time, it'll recognize that "top" as the max charge. So yes, it'll die off faster. But not by much la.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all...

My fellow detailing friends... What happened to this section? Seems rather quite recently. Back then, we were all rushing to post. In fact even trying to out-post each other at times. I missed those healthy competition.

Where are the legends? Fishbonezken, Muyo, S1tl, SevenDust, KC2, DarkAccoon, Seech, Krismas and sorry if I missed out any of you guys...

Anyways, I am branching more into interior now. I still love exterior work very much and would love to see you guys...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience