Saga / Iswara Rear Brake Disc Solution

dstar

Dec 12, 2006
Hi! i have a question? is it need to be modify then disk break then only can installed in iswara aero back?
Do any model then no need to modify and just installed only?:driver:

steven7810

mivec user
Oct 12, 2004
kuala lumpur
hiih is steven again. yes u need to modified the rear drum brake.just need and use back the screw parts only is hard to explain. since u guys install the rear disc brake is better u guys change the front disc also and master pump also make it 2 layer.

1. all 4 must VR4
2. brake pump 2 layer can use 1.8 proton putra or sv4 honda accord.
3. change the brake oil to DOT 4.

IF GOT MISTAKE VERY SORRY.

dstar

Dec 12, 2006
hiih is steven again. yes u need to modified the rear drum brake.just need and use back the screw parts only is hard to explain. since u guys install the rear disc brake is better u guys change the front disc also and master pump also make it 2 layer.

1. all 4 must VR4
2. brake pump 2 layer can use 1.8 proton putra or sv4 honda accord.
3. change the brake oil to DOT 4.

IF GOT MISTAKE VERY SORRY.
Okay thank you.
anyway i have 1 ppl he 1 2 sell me the evo 3 disbreak!
but i dun know ask who to installed for me?

steven7810

mivec user
Oct 12, 2004
kuala lumpur
wah EVO 3 disc brake ok can try to contact me i got foreman to help u but dun how much will cost and charge.
u from where.
steven 017-2392780.i at kl.

steven7810

mivec user
Oct 12, 2004
kuala lumpur
so bad u at penang. remember to ask ur foreman to double check all system such like brake hos and front pad and the rear pad.bye happy driving

qib_akip

Known Member
Jul 14, 2006
KL & KUANTAN
ur cool bro... sharing methods with others does not loose money rite... i like u broo... cheerss.... eyy, can install one like above to my saga turbo arr?? u lump sump parts n labour laa of couse..

steven7810

mivec user
Oct 12, 2004
kuala lumpur
share with poeple no RUGI wat. right. if all vr4 brake now i not sure la last time the rear part brake cost me rm 700.00 plus labour and install and mod. now 4 pcs of vr4 maybe cost u rm 1k not sure better check with ur area kedai potong la.

i got 1 foreman driving putra 1.8 manual gear already install sky line brake with 4 pots front only the rear still use back ori putra.

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
Hey guys,
why dont you all try to get Perdana V6 rear disc brake? another solution for iswara/saga. I've my one install few months ago.

SagaR3Supercharge

Aug 30, 2008
i'm using perdana disc brake..

i'ts ok for me no need lots of modifications...:smokin:

scoty20

Known Member
Mar 31, 2007
Perdana rear disc no need mod to fit in iswara rear?
What is the cheapest solution for rear disc on iswara?Transplanting 4G91 into my iswara and the braking system need upgrade else won't pass puspakom.:banghead:

Bump: Perdana rear disc no need mod to fit in iswara rear?
What is the cheapest solution for rear disc on iswara?Transplanting 4G91 into my iswara and the braking system need upgrade else won't pass puspakom.:banghead:

steven7810

mivec user
Oct 12, 2004
kuala lumpur
hi hi scoty how are you.... is me steven... remember or not...

the rear disc brake u can use mirage,vr4 or like our friends say perdana...
i will say u better use all VR4 DISC BRAKE AND DOUBLE LAYER PUMP... IS GOOD..

gilbert5107

Known Member
May 30, 2007
i finding solution on rear disc for saga/iswara. wad i know vr4 rear the pad are hard to get. mostly all go for perdana or waja rear disc. i wanted to get a rear disc,my drum brake giving alot problem

scoty20

Known Member
Mar 31, 2007
Isit neccessary upgrading disc brake if transpanting 4G91 into iswara?JPJ set the rules?

Apr 3, 2009
hi need a bit of advice, im planning to change my iswara front brakes to the wira front brakes. can i plug and play? do i have to change the brake pump and all? need advice. appreciate from the bottom of my heart :)

Bump: hi need a bit of advice, im planning to change my iswara front brakes to the wira front brakes. can i plug and play? do i have to change the brake pump and all? need advice. appreciate from the bottom of my heart :)

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys , i need to know anywher in pj or subang area shop wher they can do touch up paints and how much will it cost per rims..model of the rim is enkei rp01..not the silver type ..its the black and blue line at the wall wall of the rim..can it be done..im afraid if they paint the whole rim and the blue line will be gone..and the enkei werding is on the blue line..can they touch up evrythin so it looks perfect like new??
pls guys..need help..location and price per rim..rims is sumthin like dat...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience