sad story...just a reminder for all of us....

innocent-driver

Sep 13, 2005
KL
this happens last week (2 sept 2005)....at NPE highway...at kilometer 15.7...towards sg besi....

from what i saw from picture and what the eye witness say....this evo7 (WMU 7227) drived fast by one chinese guy from kelang hit my friend who ride a motorbike at emergency lane that time. around 8.30 pm..
my friend had a serious head injury and died at the hospital around 3 am the next day....

the question is..what the hell evo doing at the emergency lane with that kind of speed!!!!

its 8.30 pm!!!...no brain arr drive that fast????!!!!

hope this will be a reminder for all of us....if u want to drive fast...use your brain...dont be like this fella...
maybe try to show off to someone that time ..then didnt see other ppl using the road...so pls guys....remember.....

Last edited:

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Oh crap...
I hope your friend finds peace. It must be a bad time for everyone related.

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
my condolences to you and the family of the victim. There is no excuse whatsoever for what the evo driver has done and i hope this goes out as a lesson to us. WMU 7227 EVO7 hope he has learnt his lesson as well but pity it had to be learnt at the expense of an innocent person.

icez

Apr 3, 2005
Sometimes us drivers never realise that we're dealing with something so delicate - our lives. We should all always be conscious of the fact that our actions on the road can cause serious damage to people and their families.

Condolences to you and your friends family.

n3sta_n_roses

Known Member
May 8, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
sorry

sorry to hear bout your fren..i'm totally agree wif u dude..not bcz of u r driving EVO u can 'sukati pale otak mak bapak' je wanna hit others..wth of the driver thinkin??he is a 2 fast 2 furious?walawei,think bout other's life when u drive la man..if u died only,no matter la..its ur business la if u wanna go to hell/heaven fast but pity to others..isk..sorry to hear bout it man..really sorry..my fren also got hit last year n after 3 days in ICU,he died bcz of serious injury... :frown: drive carefully & LUV ur LIFE!~ :rock:

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
1st sorry behalf of ur fren bro.. may peace be with him.. God Bless!!

then.. mayb the "7" is trying out his car, or might wanna overtake some1, n using the 3rd lane, din see ur fren. u kno la.. "7" famous with its explosive engine.. but its a sad moment man... haiz... juz for drivers out there, say no to street race,make sure situation is clear if wanna overtake. we are driving a car, but to a motorists, risks could be far more higher than us man...

wat happen to tat driver? no legal action???

gogo2

Jun 12, 2005
Penang
I'm sorry to hear that.

This is also reinforce a perception that driving a motorcycle is really dangerous because there's a lot of people that dunno how to drive a car properly. So its safer to take a bus. Slower but safer.

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Like they say, "With great powers comes great responsibilities".

So those with powerful cars, please be more responsible. Your powerful cars could be a danger to other innocent road users.

rabakshoe

Known Member
May 14, 2005
Petaling Jaya
gosh sorry to hear bout ur fwen man ..hope he rest in peace

aiyo stupid evo7 .. his head is at his 'Lutut' kar ?? haih ...
wasted money driving evo .. might as well campak his evo7 in laut .. assh*le
drive safely man ..

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
my opinion, the driver have to be prison for 1-2 years and driving license gantung for 5 yrs

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
KNNCB that evo driver la... emergency lane is for emergency only, no for overtaking... thats why its not alwiz safe to stop ur car at emergency lane... coz there will be some stupid asshole drive onto emergency lane...

its obvious the evo driver wrong adi lar... sure lesen kena gantung one...

proton12vauto

Known Member
Aug 9, 2004
Kepong
www.cqtech.com.my
that why I always avoid to use emergency lanes or first while riding motorbike...including during jam

BuRn|nGsUnZ

Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
Penang
my condelences to the victim..but guys..that evo7 is wrong..but it already happen...i think that guy already learn his lesson..in the wrong way..everyone deserve a chance..let's hope nth of this will happen..

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I've seen a BMW driving at approximately 140kmh in the emergency lane while on the way back from Penang. It was one of those 2 lane high ways plus one lane emergency lane. Further to that, there was a bit of a jam along that particular stretch of high way, where most of the cars were going at about 80 - 100kmh. From far back already I could hear the growl of the BMW's engine and then..... sssswwwwooooosssshhhhh......
like a stealth plane flying pass the stretch of jammed cars.

normality78,
I would think that jail and fine shouldn't even be imposed on the driver. Just carry out a death sentence based on purported wreckless driving which caused the loss of a human life. Publish this death sentence in front of every freakin news papers in the country and people will slowly, if not quickly, learn that wreckless driving that causes death will be punished with death.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys ! I planned to change my Evo 3 pistons to a higher compression pistons like the 2JZ pistons ..
but recently i heard that higher compression pistons are no good for higher boost..:hmmmm:
if like that why some people convert their pistons to higher compression pistons ? what are the pros and cons of this higher and lower compression piston ?:mad:

need some help here ..:vollkommenauf:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience