• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
cyborg, just habis my last antibiotic pill today...hopefully be ok. :lol:

hello ev1.......long time din log in......hehehe
how r u all fast car driver ??

peter u car fast oredi lah rite?? :P
cyborg pakai vr4 punya ecu ? wah!!! must b very fast leh.......hehee :D

Originally posted by 1298@Feb 23 2005, 18:29
that's y lah, just put in a haltech kah or microtech mah. :D
not enough $$$ lah... :P anyway car still in workshop... when tekan got misfire like not enough fuel... what could be the problem? aredi change plugs, fuel pump working fine.... :(

yo kschu. how's work? sold off lots of car liao? B) my car still in run-in period leh...and damn now my final drive got problem...need to change it liao. :angry:

cyborg, what plug u use? ordinary or those performance one? my engine was like that, last last changed back to standard plug and everything is running fine. otherwise check check the distributer timing, could be miss out a few gears if kena removed before. :)

d place i work not good leh......rm600 without commission....sell 10 oso no commission.....

salesman oso need to wash car, tukar car batt, lap lap d car.........hahaha........funny ma??

cyborg, u change engine oredi ?GSR ah ?

wah lan...which shop is that? work as salesman no commission?? :blink: u ask the boss sendiri work lah. :D

if i have no meeting then i will go, can't promise first but i try my best to go lah. :D

any skyline owner at this Sabahan thread?
remember me? the guys who took picture for you and your galfriend at kaki gunung KK?

lancerfreak,

purple? dunno la. this one white color car, but he gave me bogus phone number... either that or he changed number d. haih... but ok la.. if people dont wanna be friends, what to do... rite?

weh come out la u. terperuk kat rumah aje. what la.. ask ur bro to take u out. hehehe

blacksamurai, which skyline? R33? R34?

hi guys...............how r u ev1 ?

peter , i change job again..hehehe........go back to work as comp technician at cps.....Twisscom.....much more better than working at car salesman la........at least noneed to wash car.....hehehe

topui, lancer cannot got out lah, cos her final is coming....hv to stay at home to raise her boost on studies..........hahaa.......she wana gv full boost 3Bar to hit best score in er alevel exam........hahaha :P :P :P j/k la.........

so any1 went to autosalon 2day ? i saw peter wit some leng lui there........ngam ka peter?

cyborg, ur brother got join d auto salon rite?
DSCN0038.jpg

Autosalon kk

oooh...twiscom ok kah? so next time i can put my order with you liao lah? :D me with some leng lui...? got meh? :rolleyes:

the auto show was good...those cars ain't my type but gals yes. :D heard that later on in the afternoon got a group of performance cars showed up...supra, evo, rx-7, wrx...but that time i already yam cha in lintas with friends liao... :)

My car only this week can respray because they did 6 of the autosalon cars <_<

all monster looking cars but the 2 door RAV4 and the 4 door EG civic lambo looking doors sux...the latch construction very poor. :(

Top Bottom