[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Lain macam je bunyi activiti korang ni.. Gerun ah.. Jalan baik2 bros

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bloodred also not bad....thanks for the rempit session all over KL in heavy traffic....

Even tapaued Bentley Continental GT (6.0L W12 560bhp) :proud:

The exhaust note was exhilirating...tinggal wastegate noise je belum lg hehehehe

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Gobiz... Lies, damn lies, and statistics! I did not tapau the gt man.
Though I have to agree on the exhaust note. It gives a misrepresentation of the actual speed hahaha

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Tapau-ing a Bentley is not that cool, as most drivers and owners would usually drive slowly anyway.

But the bloodred ER34 is fast and loud. But although I liked how the Blitz Nur Spec sounded from the outside, I had a headache when inside the car.

Probably it was just me being old.

:rofl:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
U can tapau him and many others by just having a cheap upgrade bro.

No need to upgrade to titanium balls, all u need is a brick foot.

:biggrin:
True dat. Basic mods is more than enough to lose most cars on the road. Not that I suggest racing on public roads, but most people won't really race you. Cucuk2 manja only pakai highbeam.

But all this talk and not a single picture.... :hmmmm:

Freeflow

Known Member
Oct 6, 2009
Selangor
i would love to see some pics !

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
U can tapau him and many others by just having a cheap upgrade bro.

No need to upgrade to titanium balls, all u need is a brick foot.

:biggrin:
brick foot is reserved only on roads that are already at the back of my head...:driver:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
brick foot is reserved only on roads that are already at the back of my head...:driver:

Usually sound heads don't go well with brick foot. Brick foot without sound head is best, albeit dangerous.. But do it like Mercedes' ESP, brick foot but with sound head at the background.. :rofl:

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
What the... wei frootloops... you left me in a trail of the sound of your exhaust! With the amount of horses you are running... how can you call me fast? Cannot bro... tipu ni.

aimrunz

Jun 19, 2009
Is there an official club's facebook page? Btw when is the next TT? Interested in joining you guys.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi , everyone first of all I am new to this club , here to get new ideas how mod. I just bought a AE92 liftback planning to swap the engine , but not sure which engine shud go for . I am planning to plant 1jz but not sure can anyone advice me if there's any turbo charge engine that's best for this model w.out changing the engine mount ? I am also looking for taillight for this model but plz help me on this . Tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience